Buying Advice Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners
Just addressed my absence with a new thread. Hope that this is understandable to most. RK Tractors is growing, and we needed to get better organized with addressing customer questions directly. Every brand starts out small and either grows or contracts, or goes away. Fortunately, we are growing, sometimes a little too fast. When you offer a line of high-spec tractors priced far below the competition, and particularly less than the biggest competitors, people will take notice and give us a chance. We are thankful to those that do.

/ Ask The RK Tractor Guy - For Owners and Prospective Owners
When are you going to open a store in the New England area? Most of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont (my state) and New York State are pretty rural...and Tractor Supply ain't what it used to be

I'm also from NE, small town in CT. Love Vermont. Fished the Battenkill with my dad in the 60s. We are working on a plan to offer RK Tractors more extensively, and yes, NE and NY mostly rural and perfect markets for our tractors. We won't leave it uncovered for long. Will make plans public late this year. Thanks for your interest.