"Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal
I've been waiting eagerly for the updated website. Looks great! Does it have pricing on individual items, such as different size buckets for the backhoe? I spent some time fishing around and couldn't find it. Also, maybe a link to Rural King site for associated items? Just a thought.

Sure thing, The backhoe bucket selection and pricing is on page two of the grapples and backhoes brochure. Here is the link to the brochure section.

Brochures & Specs | RK Tractors

Good info. Definitely a step in the right direction!

I noticed the 20ft trailer is listed on the price sheet, but not the 16ft. I'm curious if that was an oversight or if you're no longer offering the 16ft?

Also, the tractor parts manuals and maintenance parts lists are nice additions! Will you also be posting them for the loaders, backhoes, MMMs, etc

Also also, the parts manuals are nice, but can we talk you into also posting the service manuals for all the equipment?
Service manuals are invaluable for those of us that prefer to do our own maintenance, modifications, upgrades, etc.

Thanks!

The parts for the loaders, mowers and backhoes are in the operator manuals. You can find those manuals in the manuals section of the website or clicking "Manuals" in the Ask the RK Tractor Guy icons. We offer the 7 x 16' trailer via special order.

At this time, the tractor manufacturer will not permit the distribution of the service manuals to other than dealers. We have requested, will try to make it happen.

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #13  
The parts for the loaders, mowers and backhoes are in the operator manuals. You can find those manuals in the manuals section of the website or clicking "Manuals" in the Ask the RK Tractor Guy icons. We offer the 7 x 16' trailer via special order.

At this time, the tractor manufacturer will not permit the distribution of the service manuals to other than dealers. We have requested, will try to make it happen.

It appears the mowers and backhoes show the parts lists in the operators manuals, but the loaders to not. If I Google similar TYM loader manuals (99% identical), I see the pages with the parts lists, but those pages seem to have been omitted from the RK versions of the loader manuals.

Thanks for working with TYM on the service manuals issue. I hope this is able to be resolved. :thumbsup:

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #14  
Sure thing, The backhoe bucket selection and pricing is on page two of the grapples and backhoes brochure. Here is the link to the brochure section.

Brochures & Specs | RK Tractors

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate the timely response. You guys have been doing a great job in growing and updating information. Back when we purchased our RK55 (Aug, 2017) it was hard to find any info. Nothing on the web, you tube anywhere. I'm extremely thankful that, that is no longer the case. We love our purchase and couldn't be happier. Thanks again!

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate the timely response. You guys have been doing a great job in growing and updating information. Back when we purchased our RK55 (Aug, 2017) it was hard to find any info. Nothing on the web, you tube anywhere. I'm extremely thankful that, that is no longer the case. We love our purchase and couldn't be happier. Thanks again!

Thank you for that very nice comment and for your patience as we build out our support capabilities. We are thankful for you.

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #16  
Thank you for that very nice comment and for your patience as we build out our support capabilities. We are thankful for you.

RK Tractor Guy, Any word on the FEL parts lists (specifically the L75 in my case)? The loader operator manuals do not list the parts.

I got the loader a little cock-eyed removing it last night and smashed one of the 90° hose ends into the grill guard on the tractor and gouged the fitting. It's not leaking, but I definitely compromised the wall thickness of the steel tubing of the fitting.

I would like to purchase a replacement OEM hose, but have no part number to reference.

Thanks.

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #17  
I did something similar on mine. I just measured length of hose. Rural King or other places have hoses with threaded ends of various lengths. Just add the appropriate connectors and back in business.

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #18  
I did something similar on mine. I just measured length of hose. Rural King or other places have hoses with threaded ends of various lengths. Just add the appropriate connectors and back in business.

I contacted RK through the "Ask The RK Tractor Guy" section on the website. A rep got back to me and got me the part number I need for the OEM hose with the proper 90° end fittings crimped on. Only $28.

Would still be nice to see the loader part info added to the site like the rest of the stuff.

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #19  
Good! Glad to hear. Not a bad price. I'd hang on to the other one as a backup!

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #20  
The data for RK tractors is limited or incorrect on TractorData.com Weight specs mostly lacking entirely or incorrect.
(411 pounds bare tractor weight for RK24)

Peter is very good about replying to e-mails.

TractorData.com RK Tractors RK24H tractor information

Last edited: