"Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #1  

RK Tractor Guy

Manufacturer
Tractor
every model
All,

We have just launched a customer portal on rktractors.com that will enable RK Tractors customers and prospective customers to self-serve to get operator manuals, parts catalogs, price lists, brochures, store contact info, service intervals and other information. Additionally, if you cannot find what you need, you can reach out directly to us and we will answer any question that you may have.

This feature can be accessed from Ask the RK Tractor Guy | RK Tractors or by going to RK Tractors and clicking on the "got questions?" link on the home page.

This is part of our efforts to provide our current and future customers with a means to get the answers to their buying/operating questions.

Check it out!

RK Tractor Guy

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #3  
Great timing. I just bought an RK 37 at the Parkersburg WV store last Saturday. Needed to have the 3rd function installed and hoping to pick it up this Friday.

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #4  
This is great. My line of work for the past 15 years has very much been focused on the customer and not quick profits. I can tell RK is listening to their customers.

A couple of things

I was about to comment that the belts for the RK37 where not listed so I went page by page so that I didnt make a fool of myself. They are there, I expected to find them near the front, section 2 "Engine Accessories & Control" where it lists the V pulley. I found it on page 192 (for RK37HC) under section 7 "Sheet Metal & Cabin"

I dont find any mention of the detent for the rear hydro

Since we will always ask for more :). It would be nice to have a page just showing the normal consumables without digging through over 200 pages. Ultimately I, and I'd wager others will create this themselves from what you provided and sticky it somewhere. I will probably sticky it in my in cab manual. (Filters,Belts,Fluids/capacities, Maint schedule)

(My line of work also has me a believer in "If you can make it easier for the customer then why dont you")

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #5  
I've been waiting eagerly for the updated website. Looks great! Does it have pricing on individual items, such as different size buckets for the backhoe? I spent some time fishing around and couldn't find it. Also, maybe a link to Rural King site for associated items? Just a thought.

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #6  
Good info. Definitely a step in the right direction!

I noticed the 20ft trailer is listed on the price sheet, but not the 16ft. I'm curious if that was an oversight or if you're no longer offering the 16ft?

Also, the tractor parts manuals and maintenance parts lists are nice additions! Will you also be posting them for the loaders, backhoes, MMMs, etc

Also also, the parts manuals are nice, but can we talk you into also posting the service manuals for all the equipment?
Service manuals are invaluable for those of us that prefer to do our own maintenance, modifications, upgrades, etc.

Thanks!

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #7  
How do I complain to the Rural King 'higher ups'?
I am very upset that there is not a store closer to me.
All of you folks that have a Rural King close to you - I loathe and detest you.

For the Record, Zion Crossroads in Va. would be an excellent place for a store, ok?

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #8  
How do I complain to the Rural King 'higher ups'?
I am very upset that there is not a store closer to me.
All of you folks that have a Rural King close to you - I loathe and detest you.

For the Record, Zion Crossroads in Va. would be an excellent place for a store, ok?

Road trip?

Untitled.png

/ "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #9  
   / "Ask the RK Tractor Guy" Customer Info Portal #10  
All,

We have just launched a customer portal on rktractors.com that will enable RK Tractors customers and prospective customers to self-serve to get operator manuals, parts catalogs, price lists, brochures, store contact info, service intervals and other information. Additionally, if you cannot find what you need, you can reach out directly to us and we will answer any question that you may have.

This feature can be accessed from Ask the RK Tractor Guy | RK Tractors or by going to RK Tractors and clicking on the "got questions?" link on the home page.

This is part of our efforts to provide our current and future customers with a means to get the answers to their buying/operating questions.

Check it out!

RK Tractor Guy

That looks fantastic. Very helpful. This is a great move for RK, and will make many of the customers just a bit more comfortable with their purchase.