As Seen On TV

/ As Seen On TV #1  

mjarrels

Elite Member
Tractor
1949 farmall, 1961 Fordson Dexta, 1986 Duetz Allis, 2001 Kubota.
Do those copper skillets realy work? I'm looking for an egg cooking skillet that is non stick. Currently using a non stick pan but still need to use a teaspoon of butter to keep fried eggs or omlets from sticking, would like to not have to use butter. Butter taste gread but I don't need the fat.

mark

/ As Seen On TV #2  
i have one and It works great. They do not do well on high heat . You can get them at the dolla gentral here

/ As Seen On TV #3  
Wife bought 1 at Walmart.. They have a "as seen on tv" isle..
It works GREAT.. even bought the big pan too.. she cooked down marshmellows for "something" & it slide right out, clean as a whistle.

/ As Seen On TV #4  
"As seen on TV"

"As heard on TBN"

:laughing: probably going to pick one up now!

/ As Seen On TV #5  
the only thing i can add is.. Watch those handles.. my MIL has a skillet that the handle gets too hot to touch.. I have one that doesnt get hot.. Not exactly sure how to tell the difference, but Im guessing if its 'oven safe' it will get hot

brian

/ As Seen On TV
I guess now I will buy one. Better reviews here than Rachel Ray.

/ As Seen On TV #7  
We also have a whole set and absolutely love them! When we first got them I tried frying eggs with no spray or butter/oil to see how good they actually are. Worked slick, I even tried again with pancakes. Well worth it in my opinion!

/ As Seen On TV #8  
I don't have the skillet, but do have one of the grill units. Flat on one side and ridged on the other. I've used it both under the broiler and on the gas stovetop and it worked well. No sticking at all. Not sure how it will hold up over time though.