Are your pants getting smaller or your waist getting bigger........

/ Are your pants getting smaller or your waist getting bigger........ #12  
I thought my pants were getting tighter. My shirts too. I am glad to find out it is just my new washing machine.:rolleyes:

I thought the drier was making my clothes smaller. Turns out it is the fridge.

/ Are your pants getting smaller or your waist getting bigger........ #13  
I thought the drier was making my clothes smaller. Turns out it is the fridge.

And age...seems like all that bulk I had around my chest and shoulders 40 year ago has slid down to my waist!

/ Are your pants getting smaller or your waist getting bigger........ #14  
What does Relaxed Fit really mean

In my younger days, if I bought jeans that fit my waist, they were almost skin tight in my thighs. The relaxed fit were more generous in the thigh-to-waist ratio.

These days, I think it just means that a size 36 is really size 38.

/ Are your pants getting smaller or your waist getting bigger........ #15  
Not being sarcastic or trying to be offensive, but have your total, free, and bio-available testosterone levels checked at your next check-up. A lot of the symptoms Dr. Gundry claims to be able to cure with his product are a side effect of low testosterone. Bring those levels back up to normal and many issues resolve.

I've given myself (prescribed) weekly testosterone injections for 9 years and can attest to the effectiveness of them. Much more energy and not gaining fat as I get older. The only negative side effect for me has been raised levels of hemoglobin. I started donating blood every 3 months and my hemoglobin levels came back to normal ranges.

Do your own research on it first. I did and I am glad I did.

/ Are your pants getting smaller or your waist getting bigger........ #16  
I was ill for about two months this spring. I lost 35 pounds. Everything I own now hangs on suspenders.

Since this is a 'fess-up' session, I'll admit to my concerns as well. Last fall I was weighing 205# wearing 38's; 40's felt better. I wanted to drop back to my former 190# but cutting back on eating wasn't in the options. Strangely though, I began losing weight for no known reason. Dropped from my "normal" 205# to 169#, i.e. from 38's to 34's, within about 3 months. That concerned me! I even bought a new smaller belt but that didn't help much.

Discussions with my Doc provided zero information. Physical check-ups showed nothing strange. Fortunately my weight is edging back up a little, now at 175#, 36's. The increase might be simply from it being Winter and not working as much as I normally do. IDK... I suppose the point I'm making is to not worry too much about the pants size or the scale readings unless you're feeling bad and know you have a health problem. That has to be addressed before being concerned about your weight.

PS Sometimes I think it's better to just not know. Don't worry - enjoy every day like it might be the last day of your life.

/ Are your pants getting smaller or your waist getting bigger........ #17  
At 69 I'm still wearing 33s. I have a drawer full of 34s I bought when I was swollen from shingles.