Are there "buyer's guides" that allow feature selection to match model?

/ Are there "buyer's guides" that allow feature selection to match model? #1  

CalG

Tractor
Hurlimann 435, Fordson E27n, Bolens HT-23, Kubota B7200
I have been thinking of "upgrading" my trusty B7200.
That size tractor fits nicely along with the other tractors I have, so there is bench mark.

I tried looking through the Kubota web pages for the B series, but each tractor commands it's own pages, and I didn't see a "compare" function. TractorData pages are lacking in feature details for the purpose.

What I'm wanting :

About 20-25HP
Hydrostatic drive
4WD
Turf Tires
Two speed PTO (540 and app 900)
Mid pto for front snow blower and mower
Power steering (not power assist)
CAT 1 3pth
Not too heavy ;-) I've got bigger tractors, I need something "modern for around the house shop and yards.

No loader or back hoe thank you.

If anyone can point me to such information , or suggest a particular model, I thank you.

Oh! I'm not fussy as to color......

Surfing the net now ;-)

/ Are there "buyer's guides" that allow feature selection to match model? #2  
Any of the small subcompacts will suit your needs. All can be had without the loaders, some may discount that off more than others. MF, Kub., JD, TYM, Kioti, and LS. All can be had with belly (Mid mount) mowers.

/ Are there "buyer's guides" that allow feature selection to match model? #3  
Any of the small subcompacts will suit your needs. All can be had without the loaders, some may discount that off more than others. MF, Kub., JD, TYM, Kioti, and LS. All can be had with belly (Mid mount) mowers.
I'm not so sure that a 1000 rpm PTO is readily available on sub compacts. Is there a specific impliment you have that requires it?

/ Are there "buyer's guides" that allow feature selection to match model?
You are so right!

Even going through the Kubota B series pages, there are SO many options! B2650HSD? B2601HSD. My head hurts, and I have not even started on MF or Mahindra//////

/ Are there "buyer's guides" that allow feature selection to match model?
I'm not so sure that a 1000 rpm PTO is readily available on sub compacts. Is there a specific impliment you have that requires it?
The chipper shredder works very well at the higher rpms.