Loader Are my 300cx loader mounts on backwards??

/ Are my 300cx loader mounts on backwards?? #1  

El Wood

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 3320
I was digging up a small stump last night and my loader arm popped off. It's never happened to me before... I have about 500 hours on my Deere 3320 and the loader was installed by the dealer. I did some checking online and it appears that the loader mounts are commonly installed on the wrong sides. Here are a couple pictures of mine. I think that might be my problem as well. Can anyone confirm this for me or take a couple pictures of their mounts? I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!

Right Side (if sitting on seat)
Right Side.JPG

Left Side (if sitting on seat)
Left Side.JPG

/ Are my 300cx loader mounts on backwards?? #2  
I think that your arms are installed incorrectly. Here are pics of my 3520. Notice the red arrow pointing to the curved notch on the arms - the notch is on the side of the flange facing toward the front of the tractor. Your notch is on the side facing the rear of the tractor.

Right Side (if sitting on seat)
IMG_1135.jpg

Left Side (if sitting on seat)
IMG_1136.jpg

/ Are my 300cx loader mounts on backwards?? #3  
Yep yours are backwards, the notches noted by Spindifferent should be facing forwards.

/ Are my 300cx loader mounts on backwards??
Thanks guys, you saved me a trip to the dealer. I now have about 600 hours on my tractor and it's crazy it hasn't happened before, although it always seemed like the loader arms sat on the mounts loosely. Guess I just got lucky...

/ Are my 300cx loader mounts on backwards?? #5  
Thanks for posting/asking this question El Wood.

I have a 300CX but have never dismounted it (or had your problem) so I wouldn't know to look for this orientation.

Knowledge gained. :thumbsup:

Addendum: Using my 4105 today I specifically looked at my 300CX mounts... they're different to what you have due to my tractor being a wee bit bigger. The 300CX fits perfectly & there is no way that these mounts for my tractor could be put on opposite.

Last edited:
   / Are my 300cx loader mounts on backwards?? #7  
I was glad to see this thread! I was even gladder when I checked out the 300CX mounts on my 3520 and saw they were installed correctly!!