April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #51  
Maybe they were a little quick with the Member of the Month. After all he has not caught the fox yet!! :thumbsup::D

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #52  
Maybe they were a little quick with the Member of the Month. After all he has not caught the fox yet!! :thumbsup::D

OUCH! You are MEAN MEAN MEAN! :D
You are killing me! :laughing:

I knew it was an April Fool's Day stunt!

David

PS - Soon as I see that B@st@rd Fox, he is dead...

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #53  

i think we can give him that one on credit.. ;)

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #54  
i think we can give him that one on credit.. ;)

Thanks Chris...

That Fox came AFTER the month started (I think) and I hope they are gone in May (But I doubt it, my neighbor has lost 1 rooster and 3 guineas in the last 3 days...

It is my last day, last few hours in fact as MOTM, and I hope whom ever is next enjoys it as muh as I did. It has been an honor to be MOTM.

TBN rocks!
:thumbsup:
David

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #56  
been a good thread!

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #57  
David,

Man I am almost embarrassed to post so late...have no idea how I missed your big honor!!!

So from the bottom sump of my hydraulic tank I wish you a very belated Happy MOTM!!!

Keep up the positive posts that we all so much enjoy!! It's members like yourself that makes this place special.

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #58  
David,

Man I am almost embarrassed to post so late...have no idea how I missed your big honor!!!

So from the bottom sump of my hydraulic tank I wish you a very belated Happy MOTM!!!

Keep up the positive posts that we all so much enjoy!! It's members like yourself that makes this place special.

Dean,

No blood no foul sir!!! Thank you for the kind words (where do I mail the check?)

Be well,
David

/ April 2012 Member of the Month - MossFlowerWoods #59  
Dean,

No blood no foul sir!!! Thank you for the kind words (where do I mail the check?)

Be well,
David

I'm in charge of his TBN account ... I'll forward the mailing address.