Appreciate your Prayers

/ Appreciate your Prayers #1  

widefat

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3200 Husq GT52XLS Husqvarna LC121P Husq 455 Rancher Stihl FS90 Stihl MS170 99 Ram 1500
My daughter got married on June 2. The last week of June, she found a lump. On July 2, they called her and said she has breast cancer. She is 23.
Prayers are appreciated, and pls pass on to your prayer chains if you are willing.

/ Appreciate your Prayers #2  
Very sorry to hear about your daughter and will be praying for her. Make sure she gets it treated somewhere where they have a PROVEN record of success.

When I got married, I told my 17 year old wife that she had a lump in her breast the day after the wedding. She had it removed within a month and thank God it was benign. What I am getting at is, that it is never to early to be checking for anything out of the ordinary.

/ Appreciate your Prayers #3  
Strong thoughts/prayers heading.

/ Appreciate your Prayers #4  
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

/ Appreciate your Prayers #5  
I have several relatives that have survived breast cancer quite well. She is young, and they caught it early, treatments have advanced amazingly in recent years, so keep looking up and stay positive. :thumbsup:

/ Appreciate your Prayers #6  
As others have said, modern treatment is pretty good at treating it. Still, I will be sending prayers her way.