anyone with the 4 n 1 bucket ? anybody want one ?

/ anyone with the 4 n 1 bucket ? anybody want one ? #1  

patp744

Bronze Member
Tractor
terramite t5c
i got to do my first digging project with my t5c..

very impressed with how it digs ,

scooping up dirt from digging is a differnt story .. my t5c has the 4 n 1 bucket , looking at the weld marks on it , its probably not for this tractor ..

carring capacity is little , cant seem to get a full load in it , a bobcat can carry much more and ferry the dirt around alot faster .

i'm considering going to a normal bucket , dose anyone else have the 4 n 1 ? ? if so what are your por's and con's with it ??

thanks .

p.s. the pic is before i changed the ram mount , shortened it up so now i have down and up tilt travel ..in the pic that was full up ! !

Attachments

• 20140518_130216.jpg
    20140518_130216.jpg
    624.6 KB · Views: 307
   / anyone with the 4 n 1 bucket ? anybody want one ? #2  
i got to do my first digging project with my t5c..

very impressed with how it digs ,

scooping up dirt from digging is a differnt story .. my t5c has the 4 n 1 bucket , looking at the weld marks on it , its probably not for this tractor ..

carring capacity is little , cant seem to get a full load in it , a bobcat can carry much more and ferry the dirt around alot faster .

i'm considering going to a normal bucket , dose anyone else have the 4 n 1 ? ? if so what are your por's and con's with it ??

thanks .

p.s. the pic is before i changed the ram mount , shortened it up so now i have down and up tilt travel ..in the pic that was full up ! !

Terramite does offer a 4-in-1 bucket as an option on the T5c. I have never seen one in person, so I cant say for sure that yours is or isn't factory. I do know that the standard T5 bucket has a 1/4 yard volume, which isn't all that much. While there are lots of different size skid steers, and thus bucket sizes, I think 1/3 and 1/2 yard buckets are probably pretty standard for the "average" sized bobcat. And as far as moving material around, I don't know that there are many tractors that can keep up with the speed of a skid steer, all other things being equal.

/ anyone with the 4 n 1 bucket ? anybody want one ?
yeah the more i look in to it i realize that terramite front buckets are hard to find ..

i found a company called berlon that makes the bobcat side mounting plate ready for the user to weld on there own mounts to fit there tractor ..
depending on the price i might go that way , bobcat buckets are everywhere , and i was thinking that the 4-n-1 hoses need replaced i'll have a set made up with the quick disconnect .
and hopefully if the flow rates work out i could use bobcat power attachments..

just a thought tho, waiting for prices ..