Anyone watching Super Bowl?

/ Anyone watching Super Bowl?
I like the $1 laser pens

/ Anyone watching Super Bowl? #62  
No. If the lines are to long when I go in, I leave 🤣

The irony is this past Sunday, I ran up to the local dollar general store (after I called them) for a valentines day card for Monday. Rather drive 10 minutes into town vs 25 minutes into a "real" grocery store with cards (if the 10 minute drive actually has what I need).

Get to the dollar general, and there is this long line with only ONE register. I figured I'm screwed at that point and wait. Thing is, probably would have been faster to to drive 25 minutes and have self check out than the 15-20 minutes I had to wait running into town.

Side note- Dollar general is a ripoff (you pay through the nose because they are close). The place to go is the dollar tree, my wife got me onto that LOL I'm like a kid in a candy store when I go to the dollar tree LOL
Those 2 stores were just built in the little town closest to us (7 miles), and they are in the same new shopping strip put in just this last 6 months.

/ Anyone watching Super Bowl? #63  
No. If the lines are to long when I go in, I leave 🤣

The irony is this past Sunday, I ran up to the local dollar general store (after I called them) for a valentines day card for Monday. Rather drive 10 minutes into town vs 25 minutes into a "real" grocery store with cards (if the 10 minute drive actually has what I need).

Get to the dollar general, and there is this long line with only ONE register. I figured I'm screwed at that point and wait. Thing is, probably would have been faster to to drive 25 minutes and have self check out than the 15-20 minutes I had to wait running into town.

Side note- Dollar general is a ripoff (you pay through the nose because they are close). The place to go is the dollar tree, my wife got me onto that LOL I'm like a kid in a candy store when I go to the dollar tree LOL
Yes! Dollar General is taking over the world. Wife and I noticed several years ago, they are popping up everywhere. Quick, dirty, convenient.

Dollar Tree, everything for a dollar, although they announced recently, they're going to have to increase the price. Can't blame them. Quick, dirty, but nothing over a dollar means a lot of things missing from the store VS Dollar General and Family Dollar.

Dollar Tree also owns Family Dollar.

Felt bad for a manager over at our local Dollar Tree. Wife and I walked in, the store was a shambles. Boxes half opened all over the isles waiting to be stocked on the shelves. Manager apologized for the mess. Said it was just her and the cashier for the past week. They can't get any employees to show up consistently.

That's the place we go for party decorations, holiday, occasion celebration stuff, etc.

My mother in-law was just over for dinner the other night and we were reminiscing about how old grandma could spend $47 in the Dollar Tree every time she went there! :ROFLMAO:

/ Anyone watching Super Bowl? #65  
Those 2 stores were just built in the little town closest to us (7 miles), and they are in the same new shopping strip put in just this last 6 months.
The issue I have is dollar general is a 10 minute drive to town, where as the dollar tree is about 25 minutes from where I live (but next to Chic Fil-A sp?) so we can kill two birds with one stone.

Dollar general IMO does nothing but bend you over due to all their locations. My wife showed me how much money she can save when she drives to a "real" town with a grocery store, and the savings is ridiculous.

Reality is with a name like "dollar general" you think it's cheaper, but it really isn't.

/ Anyone watching Super Bowl?
Yes! Dollar General is taking over the world. Wife and I noticed several years ago, they are popping up everywhere. Quick, dirty, convenient.

Dollar Tree, everything for a dollar, although they announced recently, they're going to have to increase the price. Can't blame them. Quick, dirty, but nothing over a dollar means a lot of things missing from the store VS Dollar General and Family Dollar.

Dollar Tree also owns Family Dollar.

Felt bad for a manager over at our local Dollar Tree. Wife and I walked in, the store was a shambles. Boxes half opened all over the isles waiting to be stocked on the shelves. Manager apologized for the mess. Said it was just her and the cashier for the past week. They can't get any employees to show up consistently.

That's the place we go for party decorations, holiday, occasion celebration stuff, etc.

My mother in-law was just over for dinner the other night and we were reminiscing about how old grandma could spend $47 in the Dollar Tree every time she went there! :ROFLMAO:
Why is it “dirty”? Maybe yours is, ours isnt
We have a friend that manages one. Her store is as clean as a hospital and shes a very clean & lovely person. I go out of my way to buy there.
I take offense to that

/ Anyone watching Super Bowl? #69  
Why is it “dirty”? Maybe yours is, ours isnt
We have a friend that manages one. Her store is as clean as a hospital and shes a very clean & lovely person. I go out of my way to buy there.
I take offense to that
Likewise, the two dollar trees my wife got me into is relatively clean. I can't speak for moss, but perhaps "dirty" is referring to price?

I wouldn't get offended by the comment about a store. I'm pretty certain you aren't handsome for a guy ;) (love for you to prove me wrong with a pic, as I'm certain I'm butt **** ugly so I'm not bragging LMAO).

/ Anyone watching Super Bowl? #70  
Chaulk another good game up for the 2021/2022 playoffs. I can't ever remember so many close games during playoffs.