Loader Anyone want to trade before I paint it red?

/ Anyone want to trade before I paint it red? #22  
-------------------
On mine the loader arm attachment at the bottom sticks out further and it has that pivoting top link where the cylinder doesn't attach directly to the bracket.
Found a grainy picture of a JD 541 loader that shows the pivoting link that the cylinder attaches to:

JD 541 loader.gif

/ Anyone want to trade before I paint it red?
That bracket... the one I thought was "broken"

Here you go, the paint is really bad, you can take off about all of it w/ one pull. Need to clean the rust off and out of the holes but they're all flat and they're all there...9A405AF2-D7B7-47C2-B253-31DC3CB39E4D(2).jpeg33BDB25D-807E-4943-9BA0-BF308B8D6EB2.jpegB13B00DE-69A7-4BE4-906C-B215B58BF25B.jpegEDB619C8-C3F4-41B7-9FDE-F5930DD5E0F3.jpeg

Also found this sticker C323C6A7-E7A1-4C6C-8679-7CA830BEFCBA(1).jpeg

Did a JD Parts Search and it came back "Holder - CARRIER, JOHN DEERE 500 STYLE (563)" so I guess that's my answer.

/ Anyone want to trade before I paint it red? #25  
Also found this sticker View attachment 534457

Did a JD Parts Search and it came back "Holder - CARRIER, JOHN DEERE 500 STYLE (563)" so I guess that's my answer.

Maverick 22 if you have any Dairy men or Ranchers in your area feeding cattle this type of bucket is used.
and weather or sliding on concrete wears them quickly. may just call local sale barn and post a notice of the item .
Some are concerned the top bracket is to light weight. My 4520 (400 series)same method and 2000 hours never has warped or came loose. also what part of Kansas is your location?
Could use a spare but distance might be a problem .
ken

Maverick 22 if you have any Dairy men or Ranchers in your area feeding cattle this type of bucket is used.
and weather or sliding on concrete wears them quickly. may just call local sale barn and post a notice of the item .
Some are concerned the top bracket is to light weight. My 4520 (400 series)same method and 2000 hours never has warped or came loose. also what part of Kansas is your location?
Could use a spare but distance might be a problem .
ken

I'm in Great Bend - right smack in the middle of the state. There's only one dairy in the area, several feedlots but few solely ranchers. Several farmers also run sizable cow herds and stockers on the side but they all use considerably larger equipment. Around here it's hardly called a tractor if it's under 150hp. I figured on the distance being a problem and have about resigned myself to hacking this up and making it work - but I've gotten a lot of help from this site so I wanted to give you all first shot.

/ Anyone want to trade before I paint it red? #27  
I'm in Great Bend - right smack in the middle of the state. There's only one dairy in the area, several feedlots but few solely ranchers. Several farmers also run sizable cow herds and stockers on the side but they all use considerably larger equipment. Around here it's hardly called a tractor if it's under 150hp. I figured on the distance being a problem and have about resigned myself to hacking this up and making it work - but I've gotten a lot of help from this site so I wanted to give you all first shot.

Thanks for the chance of getting a second bucket with hangers . My 4520 would be little small looking again at your pictures. And have another 10 years of use before needing replacement.
Thanks for the offer but must decline . It should be a good bucket to weld your method of attachment.

Maybe again some pictures of the new uses .
ken

/ Anyone want to trade before I paint it red? #28  
Here are the hooks and pins I need.

Attachments

• bucket.jpg
    bucket.jpg
    665.7 KB · Views: 271
   / Anyone want to trade before I paint it red? #29  
I would be interested in the JD quick-tatch brackets if you still have those.