Anyone w/ CD Player in a Cab Tractor?

/ Anyone w/ CD Player in a Cab Tractor? #11  
I koo :eek:oiiohoioh)iio iiuiI ii h oiioio Tei i I oJoHii hth onny ii o u i Hth ichi ouiiiiuiiioiget igiiYauopercentages i uoOTE=uiOldpath05;4831172]I rather haveuiiiigo imy my youtube playIlisto on a tractor, but living with a Technologically Disability Syndrome, TDS has prevented me from doing so. I have songs with sound y o igoii effects that just can not be found anywhere else, not to mention the beautiful pictures that are with some of these songs, thankfully someone knows how to do it.
O i i
getoiii ggiietoioiiigetoo iiiig iiijuii Gregog pig i giFt oi Yolo: o i. Yoiii y o I u iI right otig :YouTube's pig i uihhii[/QUOTE]

No more Coffee4you............:eek:

/ Anyone w/ CD Player in a Cab Tractor? #12  
I have the 2538 Cab, came with a Kenwood Cd unit... was stuck on seek mode and was all static on fm while running ... dealer ordered me another unit, another Kenwood newer model With aux in front & USB ... NO STATIC & remote ! Works well.

/ Anyone w/ CD Player in a Cab Tractor? #13  
Going to replace mine with one I can connect to with my phone via bluetooth and stream pandora

/ Anyone w/ CD Player in a Cab Tractor? #14  
I put in a mechless unit. While I appreciate the higher quality of a CD, does it really matter in that environment? I have a thread on it. Not sure how to link. Mechless unit was about 1/2 cost of CD unit. Easier to put in and I don't have to mess with CD's all over the cab. Hope it works out however you do it.

/ Anyone w/ CD Player in a Cab Tractor? #15  
I stored all my CDs in FLAC format on a portable computer hard drive. FLAC is lossless (no data compression, no lost data- it's as it was from the original distribution), just as a CD is lossless. If I want any of that music at CD quality on my "smart" phone I just copy it (ftp). Many of the newer stereo head units can do lossless (from other than CDs): the unit I got for my Kioti, which does bluetooth (how I play my own music), is able to play FLAC file format.

Anything that's lossless is original. One can generate most any other format from it, and any formats that come out in the future should be convertable to from your "original" source. For now I just got with MP3 (space) because I'm out banging in the tractor, and with the noises from tractoring, and the not-so-high-end stock speakers, I'm unlikely to be able to tell lower fidelity anyways.

Car is another matter. The cars I drive are still rather behind times:eek: but I'm aiming to rectify that.

I'm not going to give up my CDs, but, digitizing them and using from some other media means I won't be scratching my CDs. I've worn out a couple of CDs: it happens.

Ha ha... with bluetooth in my tractor and a bluetooth speaker I have in my shop I can go from outside in my tractor, with the music playing over the tractor's speakers, to my shop and the speaker there will resume playing! It's like you're walking around and the music follows you! Was kind of weird when I first experienced it.

/ Anyone w/ CD Player in a Cab Tractor?
I went with a JVC marine radio. Bluetooth with Pandora, I heart, and has the capability to go Mono in FM, which is great because we have some weak stations. And a CD player. Had to trim just a few millimeters off the speaker grills in one spot to conform to the headliner. Sounds great. 1501894450370.jpg1501894462033.jpg