Anyone Verify Hydraulic Connections on KM554?

/ Anyone Verify Hydraulic Connections on KM554? #1  

3RRL

Foothills of the Giant Sequoia's, California
Tractor
55HP 4WD KAMA 554 and 4 x 4 Jinma 284
I have several questions...I need to determine which is the power beyond port and which is the return port on my loader valve.

Look at this photo that shows the steel hydraulic line bolted into the hydraulic casting. You can see the 3pt adjustment knob to the right on the front of the casting and the position control/draft levers to the left of it.

1) Is your KM554 is set up like mine, with the Koyker 195 loader and valve?
2) Does yours have that same steel line there?
3) Is that steel line going to the 3pt lift valve inside the hydraulic case?
4) Does that mean it must be coming from the power beyond port on the loader valve?

There is another rubber line that comes from the loader valve and goes into the back of the hydraulic casting. In that same picture above, you can see it running to the back just to the left of the position control/draft levers. That one is screwed into the rear of the hydraulic reservoir.

5) Is that rubber hose the "return to sump" from the loader valve?

I have received a lot of great help from TBNers especially MadRefferee trying to determine which is the power beyond port on the loader valve. I thought one of you would know for certain. By identifying which of these two lines goes to the 3pt lift valve, I'll be able to tell which port it comes from on the loader valve and that should be the power beyond port.
Thanks,

/ Anyone Verify Hydraulic Connections on KM554?
Chip answered my question. He said the port on the very top of the loader valve is the power beyond port. Mine is connected to the 3pt lift valve in the tractor casting. If yours is not connected to anything now, you have to get the plug for that port to use the power beyond.

/ Anyone Verify Hydraulic Connections on KM554? #3  
ON TS tractors, we recommend NOT using power beyond, use the 2 hose method like Jinma (return line will have pressure except when loader is being moved). this prevents oil from blowing out the vent in the lift box (TS series only) when the loader is dropped suddenly, too much oil flow into the rear corner of the lift box forces oil out the vented fill plug. this does not seem to be an issue on the KM, perhaps because of the larger tank, and a different position of the fill plug, more stuff in the lift box to diflect the flow maybe.