Anyone use the provider g rated trailer tire?

/ Anyone use the provider g rated trailer tire? #2  
My 16k Lamar dump came oem with Provider 215/75x17.5 16 ply, they are doing well. About 25k miles and 4 years old.

/ Anyone use the provider g rated trailer tire?
My 16k Lamar dump came oem with Provider 215/75x17.5 16 ply, they are doing well. About 25k miles and 4 years old.
That’s good news. 25k is great for tandem axles if you turn a lot. How much weight do you haul?

/ Anyone use the provider g rated trailer tire? #4  
I am registered for 26k, that puts the trailer at 16k/10k truck but....:) I also rotated the spare into the mix. I hate saving a new tire. I would rather a used tire is on the rack.

When I need tires I always buy Hercules, they are doing me real well also. Trucks, cars and trailers.

My PJ Dump oem was 235/75x17.5 Goodride 18 ply. They were fair but wore fast at 20k. I think the Hercules will go farther.

/ Anyone use the provider g rated trailer tire? #5  
I am registered for 26k, that puts the trailer at 16k/10k truck but....:) I also rotated the spare into the mix. I hate saving a new tire. I would rather a used tire is on the rack.

When I need tires I always buy Hercules, they are doing me real well also. Trucks, cars and trailers.

My PJ Dump oem was 235/75x17.5 Goodride 18 ply. They were fair but wore fast at 20k. I think the Hercules will go farther.
Hey there….Hercules….are these made in China? I am thinking about them for a truck build.

/ Anyone use the provider g rated trailer tire? #6  
Two trucks and the car are USA, two trailers are Thailand. I have not seen any made in China yet. I did have one set made in Bangladesh.

My new Diamond C has Cooper, made in China, Lol.

The tire that came on my diamond c deck over shredded. 2 tires. The company of the tire fedex’ed me new tires but they came off and gave to a neighbor for their lighter trailer. Cant remember the name, wasnt cooper.

/ Anyone use the provider g rated trailer tire? #8  
I hate to say it, but I have had much better luck with provider than Goodyear. I am on my sixth year on providers and, as I recall goodyears only have one good year.

Well provider sounds good. I can order them, but there is a tire that my local tire guy stocks and that’s trans eagle. Has them in 14 and 16 ply.

/ Anyone use the provider g rated trailer tire? #10  
I'm not familiar with the Provider tire but I am using Sailuns G rated which is also a Chinese made tire on my fifth wheel RV. They are a very good tire at an affordable price when compared to an equal Goodyear tire. The company in China that makes the Sailuns are an ISO certified company.