Anyone try to buy a trailer lately?

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately?
Good to hear. I am picking it up on Monday so I can pick up a 6,000lb all terrain scissor lift from United Rentals on Tuesday. They wanted $350 to deliver and pick it up. They are only 25 minutes from me, so I finally decided to bite the bullet and get a heavy duty trailer.
Does he pass through Philadelphia area? I would presume he does (I-95).
I need a trailer.

Seems like you have been missing from TBN for quite a few days.
Too busy harvesting hay?
I was in a re-education camp. I am too political and cynical

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #113  
Does he pass through Philadelphia area? I would presume he does (I-95).
I need a trailer.
I'm guessing he does too, but from my understanding he buys 3-4 trailers, stacks them on his trailer and drives them home to NH and unloads them with a large tractor, forklift or loader. I doubt he has a way to unload them on the road. I'm curious to hear about his business and will get the details tomorrow.

I'm guessing he does too, but from my understanding he buys 3-4 trailers, stacks them on his trailer and drives them home to NH and unloads them with a large tractor, forklift or loader. I doubt he has a way to unload them on the road. I'm curious to hear about his business and will get the details tomorrow.
Can you provide link to the trailer manufacturing company ?

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #115  
I recently bought a single axle trailer to haul junk to the dump and to carry my z turn to an area about 1/2 mile from the house.

It has one of those large tailgates that when vertical, stick up maybe 3-4 ft above stock trailer walls. The tailgate functions as a ramp that allows me to drive the z turn up on the trailer.

I had to remove the tailgate for something. It's pretty heavy and i can't find an easy way to reinstall it. It locates on 2 steel pins that run horizontally like a hinge along the bottom back edge.

I've considered using the winch on my rtv and a pulley in a tree or something like using the tractor fel to lift the tailgate but.......Anybody have any simple and cheap (free) ideas?

Can you throw a rope over a thick tree limb and pull the tailgate hinge end up in the air high enough, then back trailer over to tailgate, the push tailgate a few inches to locate hinges ?

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #118  
   / Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #119  
Picked up the trailer. Really like it! Truck and trailer are over 45’ long.
IMG_2210.JPG
IMG_2211.JPG
IMG_2212.JPG
IMG_2213.JPG

/ Anyone try to buy a trailer lately? #120  
^^^ Nice, sure would like to have one of those!