Rake Anyone tried one of these for pine needles

/ Anyone tried one of these for pine needles #11  
I thought quite a bit about getting a pine straw rake and looked at what was offered online. I'm still on the fence about getting one as I can use my tow around vac and mow-suck them all up that way. After closely looking at how the different ones are made, I would buy the EA rake for a couple reasons. They took the time to design it so the springs are not stressed at the attachment point and that will help the longevity of them. What good is the rake if you are always replacing broken teeth? They also took some more effort in welding up the frame. Just my :2cents:

/ Anyone tried one of these for pine needles #12  
My Ponderosa pine needles are nothing like the leaves from my fruit trees - when it comes to raking. I've tried a hand rake on the pine needles. It would work but certainly was more effort than apple leaves. That's why I use the JD mower. It sucks the needles up and blows them into a row. Just keep spiraling inward. They end up in a big pile in the center.

/ Anyone tried one of these for pine needles #13  
We live in a pine grove - I have the one from EA / 72" - works very well - I used to use a sweeper but had way to many / large area to do, took way to long - Sweeper was also very difficult to group / make one large pile - the rake allows me to pull the pile to where I want, I lift it drive over the others and go and get more - EA did a great job with their rake the tines are set up very well, with a little practice - once your get use to it, it can be set up to do as good if not a better job than hand raking, very pleased with the product..... I bought it this year so I would guess its their latest model - I do not believe that it would work well with a Quick Hitch.....