Anyone seen the new Montana Utility tractor loader

/ Anyone seen the new Montana Utility tractor loader #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
I have a 4340 with the new curved boom loader that will now be standard on all the Utility tractors. This thing works great, looks awesome and over all is a great addition.

New Montana loader pictures

What do you all think?

Maka

/ Anyone seen the new Montana Utility tractor loader #2  
Maka
Looks real nice I saw that at a show but I thought the rep said it would not be available until after Janaury. They said the same for the Backhoe. Did they move up the release date or do you have one of the ones frm the show? Good luck and
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Anyone seen the new Montana Utility tractor loader
Hey Chipperman. This is available now and this was the first one I got in. They had them at shows and are now available but only on the utilitys for now.

Thanks,
Maka

/ Anyone seen the new Montana Utility tractor loader #4  
So is this the loader Koyker was making for them or a new one? From what I understand there was the original loader, made by ???, then the Koyker loader, then maybe this???

Does it use the standard skid steer quick attachment, as the Koyker and maybe original one did?

James

/ Anyone seen the new Montana Utility tractor loader
Hello Sandman. Originally they used the Ansung loader, then the Koyker loader and now the newest loader. This is completely skidsteer compatible and it is very nice.

Thanks,
Maka

/ Anyone seen the new Montana Utility tractor loader #6  
Sits awful high above the hood line...which basically takes the advantages of having a curved arm loader away...

I believe Rhino makes these loaders. Also they are coming (if memory serves me correct) on the compact Motanas, they had a few at the AG Expo in Moultrie a few weeks ago.

/ Anyone seen the new Montana Utility tractor loader #7  
Is there any difference in lift capacity compared to the Koyker with the straight arms?

I also have a question about the grapple I saw on your pics. What is the suggested list price (if there is one)?

/ Anyone seen the new Montana Utility tractor loader #8  
I too, would like to know the differences in capacity and spec between the different loaders. Judging from the pictures, the new curved boom loader does stick up pretty high above the tractor hood, but a plus to this might be the lift height. It look like it could really lift high, but without specs who really knows? You find any loader specs on Montana's website. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Anyone seen the new Montana Utility tractor loader #9  
The lift height on the 4340 is 108", 4940 is 112" and 113" on the 5740.These are preliminary specs