Anyone replaced the seals on their CK25/27/30/35 implement/PS hydraulic pump?

/ Anyone replaced the seals on their CK25/27/30/35 implement/PS hydraulic pump? #1  

dfkrug

Tractor
05 Kioti CK30HST w/ Prairie Dog backhoe, XN08 mini-X
I was helping out the owner of one of the 2 CK30s I bought back in in 05. Seems he
had another pump failure...the 2nd one!

The first one was maybe 5 y ago, and the pump was replaced back then. It seems
that Kioti replaced the original Casappa, made in Italy, with a Joyang, made in Korea.

Well, that one is now leaking and needs new seals. Ordering seals from a Kioti
dealer recently resulted in new seals that might fit the original Casappa, but
certainly NOT the Joyang. I am trying to contact Joyang now.

Anyone put new seals in their pumps?

Attachments

• Casappa_1.jpg
    Casappa_1.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 924
   / Anyone replaced the seals on their CK25/27/30/35 implement/PS hydraulic pump? #2  
Can you just measure it and have someone make one for you or is the outside ring joined to the inner part?

Steve

/ Anyone replaced the seals on their CK25/27/30/35 implement/PS hydraulic pump?
The outer seal needs to be of an exact length and profile to fit into its groove.
The seals shaped like the number 3, black and orange work together and have
critical fitment.

It is unlikely that seals from anyone but the original maker would work.

It is problematic if Kioti uses a different pump now, and does not sell seals for
it.

/ Anyone replaced the seals on their CK25/27/30/35 implement/PS hydraulic pump? #4  
Someone has got to recognize these pumps. May have to broaden the thread somehow or other.

Steve

Well, the seal kit sold by Kioti fits the original Casappa pump. I have had no luck
reaching Joyang about the replacement pump. I have still not verified that the
Joyang pump is what Kioti sells now for this application. The part number of the
original is superceded.

It IS possible that the company that replaced the pump 5 y ago did not get the Joyang
from Kioti.

Attachments

• Casappa_5.jpg
    Casappa_5.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 468
   / Anyone replaced the seals on their CK25/27/30/35 implement/PS hydraulic pump? #6  
Try Michigan Iron or some of the other dealers on here? They may be able to steer you somewhere.

Steve

Try Michigan Iron or some of the other dealers on here?

MI is where the kit came from. They disavow any knowledge of the replacement pump, but I did
not deal with them directly. One other dealer has been contacted by me, and they can not help. If
someone has purchased an implement pump from Kioti in the past 5 y, and has docs, that would be
useful.