Anyone know what connector will mate to this connector?

/ Anyone know what connector will mate to this connector? #1  

Dave Canfield

Silver Member
Hi All,

I've been working on an adapter for the wiper switch that has an intermittent function that I found. I had to dig to find a connector that mates with the new wiper switch, and I finally found it.
Now I need to find the mating connector that will connect to the plug that is in the wiring harness (circled in red below). With that plug I will be able to make an adapter that connects the new wiper switch to the tractor wiring harness that will hopefully be plug and play.
The new switch is the same 22X44 mm footprint and should just snap in place of the existing switch.
So, does anyone have a suggestion for a plug that will connect to the existing wiring harness plugs?

Thanks again

Dave
20220427_151639~2.jpg
20220427_152013.jpg

/ Anyone know what connector will mate to this connector?
This is what I have so far. The switch will not have the two speeds part function. I think I will just wire the wiper to the "L" contacts, as that feels more ergonomic.
Since the tractor already has the relay to power the wiper motor, I think it will work as a single speed system with the intermittent and wash options. If it does work I will post the part numbers and wiring here and in the other thread. It has been a fun little project so far.
Hopefully the wire harness plugs are easy to get mating connectors for as I don't want to dig into the harness. I'm already messing with the harness where the radio connects in. Turns out that the connectors to the radio switching relays are not very reliable. For that situation I will probably just go around the fancy auxiliary jack and amplifier. The wires will go directly from the radio to the speakers.
20240201_180610.jpg
20240201_182609.jpg

/ Anyone know what connector will mate to this connector? #3  
I had to do something similar when I bought a plow without the wiring harness. It took a while but I eventually found there are several different standards for harnesses and different sizes. Try searching for automotive harness on Amazon. I had to buy a set to get the specific ones that I needed. It looks like the harnesses you need are larger than what’s included in my set.
If I understand you, you have a new wiper switch with a different harness so one of the four harness in your photo needs to be replaced? If so you should be able to find a compatible one… just disconnect it to ensure you know the size and type when searching. But if you want to replace all 4 harnesses in your photo with one single harness I can’t help.

Attachments

• IMG_2869.jpeg
    IMG_2869.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
   / Anyone know what connector will mate to this connector? #4  
Looks like my second photo did not make it…

Attachments

• IMG_2871.jpeg
    IMG_2871.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
Thanks! I just want to make a short pigtail harness that plugs between the existing wire harness plugs and a switch that has a different connection.

Yep the picture you sent looks a great deal like the connectors that Daedong used. I suspect that they used the same switches and connectors as they would on a non-cab tractor as they look like weather tight seals.

/ Anyone know what connector will mate to this connector? #7