Anyone heard of this company? "Too good to be true" tools-top.com

/ Anyone heard of this company? "Too good to be true" tools-top.com #1  

Dadnatron

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 5100e with FEL
Has anyone heard about this website/company?

Sale Tools and Top

I have been looking for air compressors, and found one I was interested in for around $1279. This was the best price I had found.
Iron Horse IHP90G25H1 9-HP 25-Gallon Belt Drive Cast-Iron Air Compressor

However, with a little more searching, I found the same compressor for 1/2 the price. On this website.
Iron Horse 9-HP 25-Gallon (Belt Drive) Cast-Iron Air Compressor - Tools TOP

This seems too good to be true. I'd like to order it... But I'd like to know if you've seen this company or have any knowledge about it? It has prices that are about 1/2 on a lot of things, and it just sounds "too good to be true".

/ Anyone heard of this company? "Too good to be true" tools-top.com #2  
I don't have any knowledge of these guys, but just be careful. I noticed that they are based in Indonesia, so if you did have a dispute over something, I'm not sure how easy it would be to resolve it.

If it's to good to be true.....

/ Anyone heard of this company? "Too good to be true" tools-top.com
Well, there you go. I'd searched, but not for scam I guess.

Thanks

/ Anyone heard of this company? "Too good to be true" tools-top.com #5  
I noticed that they are based in Indonesia, so if you did have a dispute over something, I'm not sure how easy it would be to resolve it.

Very wise move. Always look at where they are located. If you can't find out, well, they have something to hide.

I took a peek and I see that some of their prices are in the "hey! That's a really good price" category, and some of them are in the, "No way. That's a scam." category.

/ Anyone heard of this company? "Too good to be true" tools-top.com #6  
I didnt see where they accept CC either. Only international banking transfer or wire transfer. Another red-flag right there

/ Anyone heard of this company? "Too good to be true" tools-top.com #7  
Good catch. I didn't see that.

Tha'ts not a red flag. That's 17 stop signs with flashing red lights and lowered cross arms! :D

/ Anyone heard of this company? "Too good to be true" tools-top.com #8  
Yup.. Cc only, for protection!