Price Check Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series?

/ Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series?
First things we noticed about the NX is the radio and remote valves are now optional rather than standard equipment.

Actually now that you mention it, I did notice that the NX6010 I sat in didn't have a remote or radio.... which was weird because just prior to that I was sitting in a DK45se cab, which had the radio & a remote.

/ Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series? #12  
TSO, a couple of weeks ago I priced out the 2014 NX4510 HST cab at three dealers at $32,250 stock, and the NX5010HST cab at $1,900 more, both with the KL6010 loader. So that will give you an idea of the starting point for the NX series. Those two models appear to be identical in all respects (including engine displacement), but the latter has a beefed-up fuel delivery system programed to deliver more fuel to produce the additional 5 hp.

I ended up going with the NX4510 HST cab, with the Titan turf tires, adding two sets of rear remotes, a rear windshield wiper, and two chain hooks welded on the bucket, for essentially that original quoted price. Terrific dealer to work with. As Rick B. noted, the radio and rear remotes are options, but my remotes were only $150 per set. And it's easy to add an aftermarket stereo, since the cab is prewired for it (including antenna). I'll add one with NOAA weather capability, which the OEM Kioti radios don't come with, to my knowledge.

I've been a Kubota guy for over 20 yrs, and had been quite close to ordering the new Kubota L4760 HST cab (in their Tier IV Grand L 60 series) until I looked at the Kioti NX series. Very impressive, and it was an easy decision at that point.

/ Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series?
TSO, a couple of weeks ago I priced out the 2014 NX4510 HST cab at three dealers at $32,250 stock, and the NX5010HST cab at $1,900 more, both with the KL6010 loader. So that will give you an idea of the starting point for the NX series. Those two models appear to be identical in all respects (including engine displacement), but the latter has a beefed-up fuel delivery system programed to deliver more fuel to produce the additional 5 hp.

I ended up going with the NX4510 HST cab, with the Titan turf tires, adding two sets of rear remotes, a rear windshield wiper, and two chain hooks welded on the bucket, for essentially that original quoted price. Terrific dealer to work with. As Rick B. noted, the radio and rear remotes are options, but my remotes were only $150 per set. And it's easy to add an aftermarket stereo, since the cab is prewired for it (including antenna). I'll add one with NOAA weather capability, which the OEM Kioti radios don't come with, to my knowledge.

I've been a Kubota guy for over 20 yrs, and had been quite close to ordering the new Kubota L4760 HST cab (in their Tier IV Grand L 60 series) until I looked at the Kioti NX series. Very impressive, and it was an easy decision at that point.

That's for that. Was the $1900 jump between the 4510 & 5010 consistent between the other models too? Meaning, 5010 to 5510, then 5510 to 6010, $1900 jump for one?

/ Anyone get pricing yet on NX CAB series? #14  
[snip]Was the $1900 jump between the 4510 & 5010 consistent between the other models too? Meaning, 5010 to 5510, then 5510 to 6010, $1900 jump for one?

I priced only the 4510 and 5010 models in the NX series. The others were more hp than I needed for our purposes.