anyone familiar with "Roto-Hoe" Rototiller?

/ anyone familiar with "Roto-Hoe" Rototiller? #11  
Great tiller, requires some mechanical ability, made for over 60 years in Newbury, Ohio

/ anyone familiar with "Roto-Hoe" Rototiller? #12  
I was a dealer for roto hoe from :79 to 90, I believe they went out around 92 or 93. I sold hundreds of their units, and they were great. They didn't use a lot of expensive gear boxes and such, but they would out till a troy bilt any day. I used to demonstrate them to customers by starting it going in my garden and just locking it in forward and letting it go, and it would til 50 ft without an operator. Sold!

/ anyone familiar with "Roto-Hoe" Rototiller? #13  
where can I find a manual for 904 Roto Hoe tiller?

/ anyone familiar with "Roto-Hoe" Rototiller? #14  
I was a dealer for roto hoe from :79 to 90, I believe they went out around 92 or 93. I sold hundreds of their units, and they were great. They didn't use a lot of expensive gear boxes and such, but they would out till a troy bilt any day. I used to demonstrate them to customers by starting it going in my garden and just locking it in forward and letting it go, and it would til 50 ft without an operator. Sold!

I am trying to take apart the tiller mechanism. I assume there is a chain that connects the drive shaft to the tiller shaft and it is either broken or has come off.. but I'm having trouble getting the housing off so I can find out... Any suggestions or advice?