Anyone done a triple rear remote kit?

/ Anyone done a triple rear remote kit? #11  
My MT357 came with three valves, must be my dealer orders them all that way, I've only seen the NH Boomer 55(same tractor) come with less than 3 remotes.

/ Anyone done a triple rear remote kit? #12  
And it would've been somewhat risky had I removed the filled rear tire
Not something I've ever done (filled tires). No need as I ordered both tractors with cast center hubs and they are plenty heavy enough for my application. One thing about Kubota cast centers is the ease of adjustability of track width.

/ Anyone done a triple rear remote kit? #14  
Maybe something else to consider are these valve multipliers I see on you tube. Flip a switch and the same control activate a different valve.
I have 3 rear remotes on my MX. Couldn't live without three. Came from a 4 rear remote tractor and recently looked at a rear scraper with 4 functions. Came away sad...But my mechanic told me I could add a function splitter

/ Anyone done a triple rear remote kit? #15  
My MT347 came with 2 rear remotes, but I had them add a front remote for a future grapple, and will just either T that or have a set of couplers on it so I can swap with the front and have it pre-plumbed to the back as a third.
I’m making the assumption I will only need the third function in one location at a time.