Anyone done a triple rear remote kit?

/ Anyone done a triple rear remote kit? #1  

flyinghigh

Silver Member
Tractor
century
Looking at a MT357 and it appears it will support (3) pairs...but the 3rd is an "option" in the brochure?
Anyone done this?
How much and did you get a 3rd lever in the cab? (it looks like their is a place for one)

Thanks,

/ Anyone done a triple rear remote kit? #2  
I looked at doing this on my tractor after owning it for a few years. I asked my dealer over the phone how much the kit would cost, he said "It's a few thousand" That pretty much ended my research right there. Now, I don't know if he was blowing smoke, but maybe he was accurate. Looking at the kit, it doesn't appear to be difficult, some hard lines to install, the lever and valve. You can specify a detented or non-detented valve.

/ Anyone done a triple rear remote kit? #3  
The issue with the LS rear remotes is that they use monoblock valves. So the double valve set that is on the tractor gets removed and a completely new 3-valve monoblock is installed. Thus the exceedingly high cost to simply add the factory 3rd valve after the machine is off the assembly line. You are not buying a single valve, but all 3 again. o_O

Maybe if the tractor is ordered they would not charge such a high cost to get the 3rd valve set? :unsure:

/ Anyone done a triple rear remote kit? #4  
I ordered both my M9000's with triple valves plus a flow control. Much cheaper that way and it increases the resale value as well.

/ Anyone done a triple rear remote kit? #5  
I installed triple remotes on my Ford.

Rear Remote Connect.jpg

/ Anyone done a triple rear remote kit? #6  
Is a splitter an option?

I ran one on my M6040 for a while when needing four remotes, but it was for a rarely used function.

/ Anyone done a triple rear remote kit? #7  
I ordered both my M9000's with triple valves plus a flow control. Much cheaper that way and it increases the resale value as well.
Wrong, much more expensive because their are Kubota "ricers". Smh

/ Anyone done a triple rear remote kit? #8  
Wrong, much more expensive because their are Kubota "ricers". Smh
Actually compared to adding them later, they weren't. 3 sets with flow control was under a grand. What was fairly expensive was the 540-1000 dual speed pto and when I ordered them, I specified creep gears and Kubota didn't charge me any extra for that. Basically 12-12, 2 speed pto and 3 sets of remotes with the top set with flow control.
You like to blow smoke abut things you know nothing about. Why I have you on ignore as your comments always lack substance.

/ Anyone done a triple rear remote kit? #9  
I specified creep gears and Kubota didn't charge me any extra for that.
Dang, that was nice of them.

I added a third remote myself after the fact, which as I recall wasn't expensive (12 years ago) and a very easy install.

The creeper kit wasn't too costly, either, but a bit more work to install. And it would've been somewhat risky had I removed the filled rear tire as the instructions called for. Pulled the tank instead, which allowed ample access.

Not that I use the creeper gears often, but man are they nice on occasion.

/ Anyone done a triple rear remote kit?
Thanks for the replies...sounds like if you want 3 you better get them when you order the tractor the first time