Anyone a member of the Cast Boolit Forum

/ Anyone a member of the Cast Boolit Forum #1  

shooterdon

Elite Member
Near Johannesburg MI but in the middle of nowhere
Tractor
2019 LS XR4140 HST Cab; 2020 Kawasaki Mule SX; 2021 Bad Boy 54" ZT Elite
I have been unable to sign in on either my Ipad or laptop for a few days. Keep getting the error meesage below'

Is there a problem with the site or at my end?

Thanks for any help.

[] operator not supported for strings on line 8 in /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code
#0 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_bootstrap.php(433): eval()
#1 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_core.php(4391): vB_Bootstrap->process_templates()
#2 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/class_core.php(4349): vB_Template->__construct('navbar_link')
#3 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/functions.php(3139): vB_Template::create('navbar_link')
#4 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/functions.php(3690): construct_navbits(Array)
#5 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/functions.php(3888): standard_error('Invalid Redirec...')
#6 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/functions.php(3803): standard_redirect('Thank you for l...', true, false)
#7 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/includes/functions_login.php(481): print_standard_redirect(Array, true, true, '0')
#8 /home/gunloads/public_html/castboolits/login.php(175): do_login_redirect()
#9 {main}

/ Anyone a member of the Cast Boolit Forum #2  
I have researched info there on occasion but do not have an account. I see the below on the home page so that is probably the issue.

"We are in the process of installing a huge upgrade to our site. The site may be down here and there and upon completion will have an entirely new look for a few days. Please bare with us while we do this! Thank you."

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Brillion Cultipacker (A33041)
Brillion...
2012 CHEVROLET IMPALA (A32908)
2012 CHEVROLET...
John Deere 520 Flail Mower (A33041)
John Deere 520...
Tank (A33041)
Tank (A33041)
8 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
8 Yard steel end...
Shredder (A33041)
Shredder (A33041)