Anybody replace the stock seat on a 422 or 425?

/ Anybody replace the stock seat on a 422 or 425? #11  
I think the main issue is that a suspension takes up space between the seat mount and the canopy if you have one, so a lower profile suspension is needed or you'll which your head. If you don't have a canopy, the sky is the limit, literally.

There are a few threads in the PT forums on the subject, but I do not have time to look today. Going to the Scottish Highlands Games SW of Pittsburgh. Woo hoo!
You were in my neck of the woods if you were at the Highland games at Idewild Park, I'm about 12 miles from there . It would have been nice to get to meet you in person, if you make it up again let me know.

/ Anybody replace the stock seat on a 422 or 425? #12  
Will do. Weren't sure of any plans. Kid that live near Pittsburgh had some medical procedures and we weren't sure of scheduling and recovery times. Fortunately, all is good so far.

/ Anybody replace the stock seat on a 422 or 425? #13  
Will do. Weren't sure of any plans. Kid that live near Pittsburgh had some medical procedures and we weren't sure of scheduling and recovery times. Fortunately, all is good so far.
Glad to hear all is good

/ Anybody replace the stock seat on a 422 or 425?
Nice seat Ken. As much as i would like a suspension seat since no ROPS, I have an issue with clearance under some fruit trees. I may have to settle for a well padded seat.

/ Anybody replace the stock seat on a 422 or 425? #15  
Glad to hear all is good
Ironic, as it was ear related. Kid had tubes as a child due to frequent heavy ear infections. Tubes fell out as planned, but had to get them again due to more heavy infections. Second time they fell out, the right eardrum didn't heal. Kid has had to wear an ear plug for 25+ years when showering or swimming. Got tired of it. So they did an ear drum patch. Took skin from underarm and behind ear, sliced ear open from behind, drilled hole in skull in another place, patched two layers of skins over ear drum, packed to hold in place and stitched up. 3 hour surgery. All appears to be going well so far. Won't diminish hearing. Might even improve hearing. Will keep water out and kid can shower and swim as desired in about 6 months with no more earplug.

/ Anybody replace the stock seat on a 422 or 425? #17  
Yeah, we were nervous, but it was outpatient surgery and the doctors were very clear on what to expect, what they were gonna do, recovery, and possible outcome. So, we took 9 days off, spent some time before doing physical stuff, during recovery a lot of puzzles and board games and TV, and after a few more easy day trips, like sitting in lawn chairs watching the world go by. (y) (y)

Back to tractor seats. ;)

/ Anybody replace the stock seat on a 422 or 425? #18  
Ironic, as it was ear related. Kid had tubes as a child due to frequent heavy ear infections. Tubes fell out as planned, but had to get them again due to more heavy infections. Second time they fell out, the right eardrum didn't heal. Kid has had to wear an ear plug for 25+ years when showering or swimming. Got tired of it. So they did an ear drum patch. Took skin from underarm and behind ear, sliced ear open from behind, drilled hole in skull in another place, patched two layers of skins over ear drum, packed to hold in place and stitched up. 3 hour surgery. All appears to be going well so far. Won't diminish hearing. Might even improve hearing. Will keep water out and kid can shower and swim as desired in about 6 months with no more earplug.
Boy what they can do now as outpatient, used to be you would be in the hospital for quite a while, glad all went well.

/ Anybody replace the stock seat on a 422 or 425? #19  
Nice seat Ken. As much as i would like a suspension seat since no ROPS, I have an issue with clearance under some fruit trees. I may have to settle for a well padded seat.
My suspension seat is probably shorter than many padded seats.