Anybody know how to pull Kubota part numbers?

/ Anybody know how to pull Kubota part numbers? #1  

MinnesotaEric

Tractor
Kioti NX6010
I'm adding a 3rd function to another brand of tractor and I like the simple knob joystick handle that Kubota uses on their L6060. I can order the two halves of the joystick handle but cannot get the part number for the engine acceleration switch (which I will use to trigger the custom circuit I've made to accelerate my engine) or the rocker switch insert that is used to trigger a diverter valve kit. Anybody know how to look up those individual part numbers and get them ordered?

My parts guy at Lano Equipment told me that I could not order the momentary switch that comes with the base tractor that is used to accelerate the engine and that I'd need to order the entire $800 diverter valve kit to get the rocker switch.

Somehow I doubt this because what happens if just a switch fails? Replace the whole tractor to get a single momentary switch? :laughing:

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks.

/ Anybody know how to pull Kubota part numbers? #3  
Eric on the Kubota web site under parts is an illustrated parts list and diagram for each model. this will get you started, and you can hunt for the part you want.

Kubota Tractor Corporation - Parts List

/ Anybody know how to pull Kubota part numbers?
Eric on the Kubota web site under parts is an illustrated parts list and diagram for each model. this will get you started, and you can hunt for the part you want.

Kubota Tractor Corporation - Parts List

http://kpadweb.kubota.co.jp/kpad2/PartsInfo.do?bookCd=100K5204&funcCd=&figNo=H21500&dispType=2

Thanks. That link is super helpful! Looks like the handle comes with the acceleration switch. I cannot find the 3rd function kit in order to pull the rocker switch part number though (and I think I looked everywhere) but the handle is enough as I own a dremmel. :thumbsup:

Looks like I can order some parts now.

/ Anybody know how to pull Kubota part numbers? #5  
http://kpadweb.kubota.co.jp/kpad2/PartsInfo.do?bookCd=100K5204&funcCd=&figNo=H21500&dispType=2

Thanks. That link is super helpful! Looks like the handle comes with the acceleration switch. I cannot find the 3rd function kit in order to pull the rocker switch part number though (and I think I looked everywhere) but the handle is enough as I own a dremmel. :thumbsup:

Looks like I can order some parts now.

Hey it is not everyday I can help a fellow Kioti owner find a Kubota part.:D

/ Anybody know how to pull Kubota part numbers? #6  
Hey it is not everyday I can help a fellow Kioti owner find a Kubota part.:D

That is kind of strange you must admit.:eek:

A bit of flow up. FWIW, I learned that Kubota's third function part numbers are listed not under the tractor, but under the loader. Sadly, the handle with buttons costs $650.00.

Whoops.

Back the the Great Pumpkin for a new battle plan for this guy.

That said, thanks for the help, guys. I really appreciate it!

/ Anybody know how to pull Kubota part numbers? #8  
A bit of flow up. FWIW, I learned that Kubota's third function part numbers are listed not under the tractor, but under the loader. Sadly, the handle with buttons costs $650.00.

Whoops.

Back the the Great Pumpkin for a new battle plan for this guy.

That said, thanks for the help, guys. I really appreciate it!

So are you going to go with one of the Scorpion button handles then? I think Brian is a dealer for those.

So are you going to go with one of the Scorpion button handles then? I think Brian is a dealer for those.

I don't really like the scorpion handles. They lack an integrated, professional feel. What I do like about them is that they offer a variety of bushings in order to fit a variety of applications.

If I had my choice, I'd run with the lefthand handle from a JCB 250 skid loader but JCB wants $2600 for it. Nevertheless, it is a thing of industrial and ergonomic beauty.

I may fire up my sister, show her my handle collection (I now have many handles), tell her about the best features of each, and then cut her loose.