Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments?

/ Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments? #11  
I'm a muller too. I'd rather over analyze than buy hasty and be upset with myself later because I didn't have the facts.

Buying stuff isn't fun for me, using it is fun, especially knowing I got the best deal I could for the parameters I put in place.

/ Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments? #12  
I guess to each their own.

Every time I over analyze a purchase I end up not getting something, or wait so long that the project was not done as efficiently or timely as it would have been, even if I ended up spending an extra buck or two

But then I tend to look for upper tiered tools rather than bottom tiered….

I am that guy who will have one of everything when I die!

/ Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments?
Okey doke

All your “mulling” sure would spoil the joy of the purchase fore me!
Heck u shoulda seen me shopping for tractors, drove my wife crazy...I was worried it would drive her into the arms of a John Deere dude.

/ Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments? #14  
I guess there is a song for that

I'm a muller too. I'd rather over analyze than buy hasty and be upset with myself later because I didn't have the facts.

Buying stuff isn't fun for me, using it is fun, especially knowing I got the best deal I could for the parameters I put in place.
Agreed. I don't fuss over trinkets. But if I'm putting down $500+ on something, heck yeh I'm gonna debate my options so as to make an informed purchase and avoid buyer's remorse.

/ Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments? #17  
Found their address... wonder if they actually have a building yet?
No indications that they're really built in the USA.

/ Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments? #18  
Agreed. I don't fuss over trinkets. But if I'm putting down $500+ on something, heck yeh I'm gonna debate my options so as to make an informed purchase and avoid buyer's remorse.
See if there’s a HLA dealer in your area. Farm tough and reasonable price.

/ Anybody heard of ProWorks attachments? #19  
Heck u shoulda seen me shopping for tractors, drove my wife crazy...I was worried it would drive her into the arms of a John Deere dude.
:ROFLMAO:

See if there’s a HLA dealer in your area. Farm tough and reasonable price.
Thx Hay Dude. I know they make good stuff, I was looking at their snow pusher actually. But their forks are pretty heavy, their 2k lbs rated ones are heavier than the 4k rated ones I've been looking at, and their 4k rated ones are nearly 100 lbs heavier. I'm needing to keep the weight down for these forks.