Anybody have experience with a KOMATSU PC35MR mini-excavator?

/ Anybody have experience with a KOMATSU PC35MR mini-excavator? #1  

MinnesotaEric

Tractor
Kioti NX6010
There is a 2013 KOMATSU PC35MR cab on with AC, heat, and hydro thumb and road tracks for $30,000 grand with 50 hours on the clock. I have been looking at used open-station Deere 35Ds and Kubota SU27 or SU35s in the $30K range.

Any opinions are welcome!

/ Anybody have experience with a KOMATSU PC35MR mini-excavator? #2  
Nearly all mini-excavators are good nowdays, however in the industry Komatsu mini excavators are for whatever reason a little weaker in power and digging force than others.

Dont forget to look for a CX36B Case. Excellent little excavator with a Yanmar in it.

/ Anybody have experience with a KOMATSU PC35MR mini-excavator? #3  
Don't know anything about them but finding one with only 50hrs is impressive - heck that is only one good week of use!
Good luck!

/ Anybody have experience with a KOMATSU PC35MR mini-excavator?
Nearly all mini-excavators are good nowdays, however in the industry Komatsu mini excavators are for whatever reason a little weaker in power and digging force than others.

Dont forget to look for a CX36B Case. Excellent little excavator with a Yanmar in it.

The case is $15-20K more.

/ Anybody have experience with a KOMATSU PC35MR mini-excavator? #5  
There is a 2013 KOMATSU PC35MR cab on with AC, heat, and hydro thumb and road tracks for $30,000 grand with 50 hours on the clock. I have been looking at used open-station Deere 35Ds and Kubota SU27 or SU35s in the $30K range.

Any opinions are welcome!

My sister has an older pc series believe a 75 series?. (actually sold as a Bobcat) They bought from an auction- was a rental unit.
it was about 15 k lbs and had a front blade. They let me use it for almost a year and it was a great little unit.

The day 1/2 of our modular home showed up- it had been raining cats and dogs for days semi got totally stuck'( almost to the axles)
i thought may as well try- and the Komatsu, drug the semi hooked to the 13x52 half home right into position. Then drug the semi out to the road once we had the building in position.

Someday definitely want one. One other thing- it would start at -30F also which was nice. and by now that Komatsu must be well over 6000 hours of use:thumbsup:.

/ Anybody have experience with a KOMATSU PC35MR mini-excavator? #6  
My sister has an older pc series believe a 75 series?. (actually sold as a Bobcat) They bought from an auction- was a rental unit.
it was about 15 k lbs and had a front blade. They let me use it for almost a year and it was a great little unit.

The day 1/2 of our modular home showed up- it had been raining cats and dogs for days semi got totally stuck'( almost to the axles)
i thought may as well try- and the Komatsu, drug the semi hooked to the 13x52 half home right into position. Then drug the semi out to the road once we had the building in position.

Someday definitely want one. One other thing- it would start at -30F also which was nice. and by now that Komatsu must be well over 6000 hours of use:thumbsup:.

My experience is with my PC75UU2

Komatsu are a little weaker than other machines, especially the swing torque, mine is as strong as a 6 tonne stronger brands like BobCat and Taguchi,

Still It will pull near 5000 lb rocks out of a hole. Overall is reliable.

I also ran a 3.5 Tonne Bobcat for a while.

For it's size sttrong dipper and swing, but too light to dig well in hard stuff.

My experience is with my PC75UU2

Komatsu are a little weaker than other machines, especially the swing torque, mine is as strong as a 6 tonne stronger brands like BobCat and Taguchi,

Still It will pull near 5000 lb rocks out of a hole. Overall is reliable.

I also ran a 3.5 Tonne Bobcat for a while.

For it's size sttrong dipper and swing, but too light to dig well in hard stuff.

In my county all we have is sand and sphagnum, and tree roots and so our soil is super easy. Good to know about the swing torque. I can see from the following video, that the boom swing is a little slow.

That said, the CL ad doesn't have a phone number and the seller hasn't returned either of my two emails or called me. For $30K, I thought this mini-ex was a sweet deal and I could drop everything to go on a mission with my trailer.

/ Anybody have experience with a KOMATSU PC35MR mini-excavator? #8  
$30K for a new Mini X is a good deal if you could make the deal!

/ Anybody have experience with a KOMATSU PC35MR mini-excavator? #9  
It may be a scam, I searched on part of the title of the ad and it showed up here also: EXCAVATOR 213 KOMATSU PC35MR

eo.JPG

The ad you saw has more pictures and a higher price and posted two days earlier:

em.JPG

Yeah, I had found the Oakdale listing and got excited. The guy never got back to me.

Obviously I'm still in the market for a low-hour mini-ex in the 4 ton class. I want enough AUX flow to be able to run a small multcher for stripping up trees and shoreline clearing. I think I want a zero house swing as they would be more stable on hillsides—and man, after looking for used mini-exes, I've seen enough where they look like they took a tumble down a hillside.

I'm open for ideas.