Anybody following the cost of shipping containers in the Memphis area?

/ Anybody following the cost of shipping containers in the Memphis area? #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
My BIL and I are wanting a couple and it seems the price is about down to 2020 levels.

/ Anybody following the cost of shipping containers in the Memphis area? #2  
My BIL and I are wanting a couple and it seems the price is about down to 2020 levels.
The 1/2 length types are nearing the $1,200 price again after a few years. Yet, with seacontainers and distribution, it looks to dry up by the end of the August. Right now is the sweet spot time to snag one or two.

/ Anybody following the cost of shipping containers in the Memphis area? #3  
Delivered price is $2,500 here in upstate NY, I just got a verbal quote two weeks ago for a 20' conex. Nope, not going to do it...... A 40' unit was $3,500.

/ Anybody following the cost of shipping containers in the Memphis area? #4  
Delivered price is $2,500 here in upstate NY, I just got a verbal quote two weeks ago for a 20' conex. Nope, not going to do it...... A 40' unit was $3,500.
your smaller units are pricier than ours, yet your longer units are cheaper than ours. Go figure. LOL

/ Anybody following the cost of shipping containers in the Memphis area? #5  
Have a business name for that $2500 20'? I'm in "upstate ny" and looking.

/ Anybody following the cost of shipping containers in the Memphis area? #6  
Really? Time to check again. They were ridiculously expensive last I looked.

/ Anybody following the cost of shipping containers in the Memphis area? #7  
1692138473863.png

/ Anybody following the cost of shipping containers in the Memphis area? #8  
I have 2 40 footers Behind the barn. Great storage for things I don't use often but don't want to get rid of.
Try and build a wooden storage building for less than $4k.
What was a bit costly was good paint so they don't stand out like a sore thumb. Maybe just me.

/ Anybody following the cost of shipping containers in the Memphis area? #9  
I have 2 40 footers Behind the barn. Great storage for things I don't use often but don't want to get rid of.
Try and build a wooden storage building for less than $4k.
What was a bit costly was good paint so they don't stand out like a sore thumb. Maybe just me.
A 20FT box is great for a compact and sub-compact tractor.

With an angle grinder and a metal saw wheel, a person can add a service door and a window to two very easily. Likewise for a roof vent like a cargo trailer has.

/ Anybody following the cost of shipping containers in the Memphis area?
A 20FT box is great for a compact and sub-compact tractor.

With an angle grinder and a metal saw wheel, a person can add a service door and a window to two very easily. Likewise for a roof vent like a cargo trailer has.
And with just an battery powered angle grinder one can open a door almost anywheres on it.