Any West Coast Tajfun dealers?

/ Any West Coast Tajfun dealers? #1  

Dreamin_Tractors

Silver Member
Tractor
NH T2320 Hydro
I am looking at 3pt logging winches, liked the Tajfun 40, but can't seem to find any dealers on the west coast. There was a person in Idaho (Anders Rosenlund) but he does not appear to be in business anymore. Anyone know of other brands or dealers in Washington State?

Thanks,

/ Any West Coast Tajfun dealers? #2  
Maybe ask the company?

Request

Please let us know what you find out. I'm curious, but not enough to fill out the form.

/ Any West Coast Tajfun dealers?
I did send them an e-mail and they responded, but only gave me the name of a company on the East Coast (Oesco Inc. in MA). They made it sound like they were the distributor for the United States, and I can't find anyone else that carries them in doing a web search. As much as I like thier Logging Winch, if only one company in the US carries them, I won't purchase it. I sent e-mails off yesterday to Oesco, and will let you know what I find out.

/ Any West Coast Tajfun dealers?
Let's see, 3,000 miles each way,I wonder how long that would take on the tractor :)

At least I would get lots of seat time.

I still haven't heard back from any of the e-mails I have sent :(

/ Any West Coast Tajfun dealers? #7  
I've been looking for a used logging winch in North Texas, I feel your pain.

/ Any West Coast Tajfun dealers? #8  
They has the US dist. in Kingston Idaho. He disappeared and now they have gone to the east coast. We loved them but the cost of shipping is prohibitive so we deal with Fransgard.

Maka