any toro groundsmaster fans on here?

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #681  
Thanks for the response! What in particular makes the recycler deck great? Heavier duty?

Also any thoughts or experience with the individual contour decks?

Thanks again!

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #682  
What in particular makes the recycler deck great?
You can mow close on either side and don't have to be concerned where the clippings are going like with the side discharge deck.

It recycles the clippings until they are real short and doesn't leave a windrow.

Good luck on your bidding and let us know what happens.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #683  
--------------------------------------

Also any thoughts or experience with the individual contour decks?

Thanks again!
You're welcome. No experience with the individual contour decks.

The individual contour decks would be great for large areas especially with uneven ground.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #684  
You're welcome. No experience with the individual contour decks.

The individual contour decks would be great for large areas especially with uneven ground.
Those look neat. I have fought with contour decks before, but they were on a Deere front mount mower and they had leaky air filled tires...

Aaron Z

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #685  
   / any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #686  
I've been searching and have not found a toro 223D to rob an L3E out of or good enough to put my 72" deck on.

What other machines did they use the L3E engine in? Would there be a different engine that would be an easy swap? Like the 3 cylinder Mitsubishi engine out of a 320, 322, 325 or something? I do not want to get into a boat load of work to repower. But if it's more along the lines of swapping an old Chevy 6 cylinder to a 327, I could go for that.

I've bee finding 300 series Toros, but I do not know how easy the engines would be to swap and I think it would be a Pain to mount the 223D deck on a 300 series machine

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #687  
The 322D and 325D used the Mitsubishi K3D engine, more power, but don't know the physical differences.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #688  
1996 Toro 223D deck model 30575 Spindle torque spec 85 - 110 ft lbs. 100 ft lbs

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #689  
Xfaxman,
Is there a source to purchase armrests from for my 325? It has the factory toro seat on it.

0F03EEAA-E591-4202-BCD0-A00D46011713.jpeg

33B8C8F3-8FA0-44A5-BEA7-48BD6433C34A.jpeg

Got to mow for the first time with the 325 and sd deck. What a great mower! I definitely need to adjust my landscaping to make it easier to get around things. I致e found it is slower than my zero turn was, but because of the larger deck, it is a wash. It痴 going to take awhile to get used to the tail end swinging out on sharp turns, I almost clipped a few trees today with the rear tires. The cut is real nice, no complaints there. A hero shot after mowing. The biggest surprise was how much more comfortable the ride was. It was much better than my zero turn.

ADE21FBA-5D15-4938-B892-F55237F1AC8B.jpeg

Tomorrow I知 going to look at another 4wd 325 with a model 82 seeder on it. Has 3500 hrs on it, so she is no spring chicken. Do you have any experience with this slit seeder? I guess it is made by olathe.

B9469F35-6BB9-4EA8-939A-9EC571AB866F.jpeg

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #690  
Xfaxman,
Is there a source to purchase armrests from for my 325? It has the factory toro seat on it.
Yes, but I don't know it. See if the seat has a manufacturer's name on it.

armrests for toro seat - Image Search

Got to mow for the first time with the 325 and sd deck. What a great mower! -----------------------------
Looks like the lift chains are not adjusted correctly. The operator manual shows how many links to use.

Tomorrow I'm going to look at another 4wd 325 with a model 82 seeder on it. Has 3500 hrs on it, so she is no spring chicken. Do you have any experience with this slit seeder? I guess it is made by olathe.
No experience.