any toro groundsmaster fans on here?

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #611  
5D47F70E-0330-45E9-A68D-F473B92254F5.jpeg

New seat installed. It was a direct fit, no mods needed. The height feels good even with the suspension under the seat.

4A313E67-D1AF-47D3-A0D0-BDCF6D65D1B4.jpeg

The tire is finally on the rim. The tire shop had to use two bead blaster simultaneously to get the bead to seal. I could hear them cursing from the waiting room...lol.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #612  
Toro 325 d snowblower 150 info...
Acquired a 150 snowblower for my old 325 d. looking for info on name plate, manuf., model #, on the rear gear box /gear reduction unit ? and I think it reverses the direction from the pto shaft. Called Toro and distributors, the answer is not available & no info. I don't have the original part to look for name plate/manufacturer. original Toro part # 01-267-0390 Gear Box... rest of attachment is excellent condition, any info appreciated...Thanks

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #613  
Toro 325 d snowblower 150 info...
Acquired a 150 snowblower for my old 325 d. looking for info on name plate, manuf., model #, on the rear gear box /gear reduction unit ? and I think it reverses the direction from the pto shaft. Called Toro and distributors, the answer is not available & no info. I don't have the original part to look for name plate/manufacturer. original Toro part # 01-267-0390 Gear Box... rest of attachment is excellent condition, any info appreciated...Thanks

Post up some pics.

At the Toro website you should be able to find some info on Snowblowers, But you might not find info specific to yours. The Snow blowers = I believe it's 2 words at the Toro website.

Check my posts here about the Toro Snowblower on my 1998 325D.

There will be links there. I apologize for not looking them up for you.

Does the Snowblower have any other tags with info on them?

I was informed when inquiring about my snowblower that there were 3 different companies that made the 150. All 3 snowblowers were different. I never did find a manual for mine. Mine was Made by Acra industries, not far from my home. But they went out of business a couple of years before I acquired the snow blower

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #614  
--------------------------------------

View attachment 582552

Close up of how the 2wd/4wd bracket and bellcrank attach to the push-pull cable. Pretty simple design actually.

Please show the other end of the cable and what connects the driveshaft to the differential. I haven't seen it or read anything about it.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #615  
47C34E33-4952-4102-A265-B2305E9ED816.jpeg

New tires on, seat installed, battery charging...first start tomorrow.

23A60461-D1CD-4D96-8E36-F676FCDF2B92.jpeg

Push arm ball joint was frozen inside the arm from rust. Took lots of heat to free it up, but it’s good now.

Will get some better pics tomorrow for the 4wd engagement.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #616  
Looking good. My 322D had set for several years before I got it. Filled the tank, bled the air from the fuel line and it started :thumbsup:

Hope yours starts easily.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #617  
Has anybody installed a block heater?

I have a magnetic oil pan heater. Does anybody have any opinions on those?

I like something I can plug in and forget. Or at least not matter that I forgot.

An embarrassing little story - I park the snow blower in the little heated shop. Once upon a time the power went out, so the shop got cold. My first instinct to get the machine started easily was to plug the heater in.

I figured out, before I actually got the cord drug out, That, that was not going to work out so good

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #618  
Xfaxman here are some pics of the 2wd/4wd enagement mechanism.

31AA3ED0-E436-40CB-9178-922576E3A8E1.jpeg

Standard one way clutch, same as on the 325.

CCACE5B2-901C-4E30-A8AE-B7A361388624.jpeg

On the left side you can see the bracket that holds the push-pull cable and clevis.

0328D589-B0A1-41B0-8281-BFFCE26424A9.jpeg

Close up of the bracket, you can see the clevis and push-pull cable inside here. The clevis attaches to a pin that enters the gearbox. This pin is attached to a shifter fork with a gear on it. Moving the lever up front engages and disengages this gear.

56B3374F-6803-4F97-8983-820349F56EBC.jpeg

View of the bracket from the bottom. You can see the clevis, push-pull cable, and pin entering the gearbox.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #619  
First run of the 322d went well. No major issues, but a few small fixes needed.

57737C46-9CA5-4C33-87A3-AEC6C542E609.jpeg

Ran her up to speed and rpm’s were a bit below spec of 3200, but close enough for me. This tractor will be running a rotary broom, so I’m not too worried about pto rpm.

61FF9444-E3B1-4360-904E-55AFB3013A92.jpeg

The charging system is working as advertised.

All other systems appeared to be operating fine. She ran, drove, and stopped well with no strange noises.

There were a few small issues:

- The engine does not shut off with the key. To kill it I had to push in on the rubber cap on the back of the injector solenoid. Strange thing is it worked when I first got the tractor. I’m wondering if changing the key switch may be the problem.

- I have a small oil leak on the front of the oil pan. Might be front main seal, or oil pan gasket. Either way, it’s not bad enough for me to worry about. It does not leak with the engine off, only while running. May try some stop leak in there if it keeps up.

Next I need to install the broom, doesn’t look fun.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #620  
Xfaxman here are some pics of the 2wd/4wd enagement mechanism.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, that really clears things up :thumbsup:.

But don't understand why they still use the one way clutch.