Silver Member
Tractor
kubota
clevis.png
61369.jpg adapter
Would be easy just to flip into the hook of QH..yes..no

Last edited:
   / Any reason you couldn't use this instead of a QH adapter #2  
And it can just flip out, too. The adapters don't use the hook.

Bruce

/ Any reason you couldn't use this instead of a QH adapter
And it can just flip out, too. The adapters don't use the hook.

Bruce
Yeah, guess it could..I was always worried about using my tiller and cutter, both of them are setup just with a straight pin that falls in the hook of QH...When I could get it in..

/ Any reason you couldn't use this instead of a QH adapter #4  
I moved my floating link so it was behind the A-frame.

For an adapter on off-spec implements I just used two 3/8x2 bars with several pin holes. The adapter doesn't have to go inside the implement to work.

Bruce

/ Any reason you couldn't use this instead of a QH adapter
I moved my floating link so it was behind the A-frame.

For an adapter on off-spec implements I just used two 3/8x2 bars with several pin holes. The adapter doesn't have to go inside the implement to work.

Bruce
Hmm one of these days when you have the time I like to see a pic of your setup..thanks

/ Any reason you couldn't use this instead of a QH adapter #6  
   / Any reason you couldn't use this instead of a QH adapter #8  
Lots just use a chain. Doing some gnarly mowing the adapter kept popping out of my QH while I left the hydraulic top link in float. Not terribly problematic, but I had to flip it back into the hook if I needed to lift for transport.

I always have to move my hook to the top to keep that adapter in. Pops out in minutes if the hook is in the normal bottom spot.

/ Any reason you couldn't use this instead of a QH adapter #9  
The adapter isn't supposed to go in the hook. It uses the same pin as the top link.

hitchadapter2.jpg hitchadapter.jpg

Bruce

/ Any reason you couldn't use this instead of a QH adapter #10  
The adapter isn't supposed to go in the hook. It uses the same pin as the top link.

Bruce

My LandPride came with a flexi link. Basically a Cat 1 pin ontop of the standard frame & a 6-8" extension that pivoted around that Cat 1 pin and had another Cat 1 pin with a Cat 3 bushing on it. I could probatly pin it to the QH, but it would be more work. The worst that happens when it pops out of the hook is I spend 5-20 seconds putting it back in when I find it out, usually when I go to lift the cutter off the ground for someting.