Any problems with the power reverser trans.

/ Any problems with the power reverser trans. #1  

HEC

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M5700 @ B2650HSDC
I have been looking at the 4520 with a power reverser transmission.Just wondering how many of you have this transmission and how you like it,and if anyone has had any problems with it.
Thanks

/ Any problems with the power reverser trans. #2  
I have a 2000 4600 with 3000 hours and never a problem. I haven't heard of hardly any problems with it.

/ Any problems with the power reverser trans.
Thanks for the reply , I would never get up to 3000 hrs. so I guess I am all set.
Thanks again,

/ Any problems with the power reverser trans. #4  
Hi, I have 2000 4500 with FEL and I have had no problems with mine. It has approx. 1000 hours on it and runs great, wouldn't buy another tractor without it.

/ Any problems with the power reverser trans. #5  
4120 here with power reverser...only 156 hours on the tractor so far, but no problem with the reverser. Works as advertised. Only thing about it is (and this is probably obvious) don't use it while going faster than say B range in 2nd gear. Otherwise it tends to jerk you around when it reverses or it tears up grass if you're in grass (spins a little). It's not an instant reverse of direction, but it's quick enough that it'll spin or jerk you if you use it in a higher gear.

/ Any problems with the power reverser trans. #6  
4710 - no problems, works as advertised.