Any pricing yet on the new E tractors?

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #4  
I saw a blurb awhile back for an electric tractor in the 20-25 hp range priced around $20,000. That was about what an equivalent diesel was going for at the time. That doesn't sound too bad until you consider the battery is probably good for about ten years and a replacement (if one is available) will probably run half or more the cost of a new tractor. There is virtually no maintenance on an electric tractor but you need to consider whether electricity is less expensive than diesel in your area as well as parts availability and support. I'll stick with diesel for now. Given what goes into making the batteries I'm not even sure electric is really "eco friendly". I think it's a liberal myth.

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #6  
I saw a blurb awhile back for an electric tractor in the 20-25 hp range priced around $20,000. That was about what an equivalent diesel was going for at the time. That doesn't sound too bad until you consider the battery is probably good for about ten years and a replacement (if one is available) will probably run half or more the cost of a new tractor. There is virtually no maintenance on an electric tractor but you need to consider whether electricity is less expensive than diesel in your area as well as parts availability and support. I'll stick with diesel for now. Given what goes into making the batteries I'm not even sure electric is really "eco friendly". I think it's a liberal myth.

I’m sure It is.

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #7  
I remember 40 ? Years ago GE had an electric garden tractor size lawnmower. It must have been battery powered, idk and it didn't matter to me. It was just as stupid to me as a little kid as I think it is today. 😆

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #8  
With all these new electric toys being sold and the grid is the
same you think that a lot of them will be sitting by the way side??
Did they finally pass a law gas/diesel vehicles will still be produced?

willy

/ Any pricing yet on the new E tractors? #10  
I’m not opposed to being an early adopter. As long as my life doesn’t depend on the technology. An electric anything, is a toy until it can last as long or longer as an ICE based piece of equipment.