Any one seen a GC2300 with a backhoe?

/ Any one seen a GC2300 with a backhoe? #1  

Tom_W

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti 1914 TLB kl1210 loader and a smc 65a backhoe (same as rhino)
I am looking for a sub-compact tractor. I understand that the GC2300 is available with a fel and bh. How's it compare to the Kubota BX22? Does anyone here own one or know someone who does?

/ Any one seen a GC2300 with a backhoe? #2  
<font color="orange"> </font> talked to my dealer and he said that it will be a 2310. It has more hp than the orange and will operate at lower rpm. I liked some things, some I didn't. It is about 200.00 higher than the orange. the orange is 14400.00 and the red is 14600.00 with out a mmm. I am really considering one. let me know if you see one, he said his will be in about the 7th of june /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Any one seen a GC2300 with a backhoe?
The guy I talked to quoted me for a TBL, 700.00 less than bx22 quote I got from another dealer. I saw the spec about the pto vs engine speed. The backhoe digs 6" deeper than the bx and it's lifting and digging capacity is a bit better. Just a bit. I understand it's an Iseki tractor. Are those good? I've heard of them but don't know much about them. The dealer is going to call me when his comes in, in june. If I like it and the bx22's aren't around, maybe I'll get this. Oh the financing is better for the 60 months. 2.5 instead of 2.99 .

I just wish there was some info and a pic on there web site to look at.

/ Any one seen a GC2300 with a backhoe? #4  
Tom, from everything I've seen, heard and read, I believe the Iseki tractors are every bit as good as good in terms of quality, performance, and reliability as any on the market. I think the major difference is in the marketing of them and possibly dealer network. Other "colors" seem to be pushed at the consumer more so one tends to believe they are better. If I had the scratch (and could get the CFO to agree), I'd buy the MF in a moment.

/ Any one seen a GC2300 with a backhoe?
The more I find out about this tractor, the better I like it. I might as well share what I found.

The dealer found a engineering sheet for the back hoe. Here's a link to a pic of it. If you want the whole pdf file. email me
MF gc2310 backhoe

/ Any one seen a GC2300 with a backhoe? #6  
The model is a GC2310 TLB (Tractor Loader Backhoe). Here is a picture of the unit.

Attachments

• 272592-SBImage.jpg
    272592-SBImage.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 866
   / Any one seen a GC2300 with a backhoe? #7  
So has anybody seen one of these yet? I am looking at the BX22 right now and this sounds interesting. The 2 extra PTO HP would be nice.

/ Any one seen a GC2300 with a backhoe? #8  
I look one over two or three times. They are a nice looking tractor.

/ Any one seen a GC2300 with a backhoe? #9  
*If* you can find one. My dealer said he tryed to get just one but hasnt yet been successful. I think theyre in very short supply and selling very well.

/ Any one seen a GC2300 with a backhoe? #10  
I drove one (without BH) a while back and was very impressed with it. One concern is that I understand (was told, didn't personally notice) the axle/transmission housing is cast aluminum. I would be a bit concerned about that with the added stress of a backhoe. .02 and you might want to give me change back
Pacesetter