Any game players here??

/ Any game players here?? #11  
I play some farm simulator and construction simulator on the Xbox.

Wife and I play cribbage allot and we taught ourselves how to play gin rummy a couple months ago

/ Any game players here?? #12  
I play War Thunder, a WWII battle game. It's more than just a game. our 200 member clan meets online using discord where we talk and share knowledge, opinions, and life's challenges. It's a global social network with contrast and comradely. Then we play on teams of 4 in 5-15 minute battles where we work together and compete against other clans and each other for scoreboard position.
It's more than a game.
Just got a new rig, still setting up. The old one was 2018. Processors and video cards have come a long way in 4 years.

/ Any game players here?? #13  
It's great to hear you're interested in exploring new games and consoles. While shoot-em-up action games are popular, there are plenty of other options out there that are more suitable for your audience. For example, puzzle games like Tetris or Portal.
I really enjoyed Myst and Riven years ago.

/ Any game players here?? #14  
So I'm told that Pong is no longer the hottest game in town so I guess it may be time to do a bit of catch-up and learn a bit about what's out there these days.

Wondering if any of the current game consoles out there offer any games other than the blood & gore shoot-em-up "action" games I see advertised. Perhaps something just a wee bit more cerebral? Nothing against gore per se mind you but for the particular audience I have in mind that might not be the way to go. :D

We got the Oculus Quest 2 and there are a few good games.
Thrill of the fight - boxing game that is a real workout.
Creed Rise to Glory - another boxing game
Guardian Frontlines - you are a future soldier defending miners on alien planets against a bug army. Multiple weapons and you really can move around like you’re in the action, addictive.

/ Any game players here?? #15  
IMG_5614.JPG

IMG_5613.JPG

Creed rise to glory

/ Any game players here?? #16  
One god thing about War Thunder is there is no blood and guts, just the killing of tanks and planes.
One bad thing is the grind is real to advance through the lineups and get all the skill levels for each tank or plane

/ Any game players here?? #17  
Does Freecell count?

/ Any game players here?? #18  
I often play Spider Solitaire when it's a long YT video that's really just a podcast. One game I kept on my newest phone was Woodoku. I play that while in the Dr's waiting lounge or waiting on food/killing time.

/ Any game players here?? #19  
I do a crossword puzzle on my pc daily. About 15 years ago I played some games on a PS and figured out the weeds in the garden were beating me at their own game while I was playing games in the house.

/ Any game players here?? #20  
We play a lot of board games. I like to play Super Mario and variations but I just don't have time. My wife and I play Overcooked sometimes. That game is lot of fun for two people if they are able to cooperate without getting upset.