Any Eaton 11 hydrostatic transmission experts on board?

/ Any Eaton 11 hydrostatic transmission experts on board? #1  

CalG

Tractor
Hurlimann 435, Fordson E27n, Bolens HT-23, Kubota B7200
The HT-23 has the Eaton 11 unit fitted and all the aux hydro power comes from the charge pump.
Reading the literature
http://www.eaton.com/ecm/groups/public/@pub/@eaton/@hyd/documents/content/pll_1616.pdf

The aux circuits are depicted as user supplied. In the Hydro description there are statements regarding pressure and flow options from the charge pump to supply the aux systems. The pressure potential appears to be 5-10 times greater than the charge pump internal relief. (which is seen by the fluid filter)

In particular are these informations listed in the "Model 11 Pump" description.

Normal Charge Pump Flow and Pressure
15 L/min [4.0 GPM] at 7,6 bar [110 PSl] and
3600 RPM.
Charge Pump Flow and Pressure Available
to Auxillary Circuit
5,7 l/min [1.5 GPM] 34
bar [500 PSl] (55 bar [800 PSl] optional)

How is the pressure adjusted and how might the "two pressure" requirements be implemented?

TIA for any light you can shed on the subject.

/ Any Eaton 11 hydrostatic transmission experts on board? #2  
I'm no expert. I'm not even worthy of novice status. What pressure are you trying to adjust? The pressure to the aux circuit?

From the literature, its 500 PSI to the aux circuit, OR you can order a factory option of 800 PSI. But to me, it doesn't look adjustable.

/ Any Eaton 11 hydrostatic transmission experts on board?
Yes it might be a factory option. Hmmmm.... Tighter fitting rotor and case?

/ Any Eaton 11 hydrostatic transmission experts on board? #4  
I think maybe they put in a different relief valve...
From the literature on page 13:

Options
• Acceleration Valves
• Neutral Detent
• Wide Band Neutral
• High Rate Charge Relief
• Dump Valve
• Heavy Duty Package

/ Any Eaton 11 hydrostatic transmission experts on board? #5  
Does this help? The directional valve or aux. valve must be open center and have a tank port rating greater than or equal to the charge pump relief pressure (30 to 50 psi). Model 11 Aux plumbing.png

Mike

/ Any Eaton 11 hydrostatic transmission experts on board? #6  
Since Eaton does not show a parts break down I am not sure what if anything is different in the housing to allow either 500 PSI or 800 PSI. If you look in the literature it calls out different part numbers for the trannies depending on the charge pressure so I suspect something is different.