Antique Tractor Show

/ Antique Tractor Show #11  
That old pickup looks like a prop form the Beverally Hillbillies.

/ Antique Tractor Show #12  
Eddie, that looks like lots of fun. Was it held at an airport? I thought I saw one picture with an airplane wing and a tip-tank.

Jesse1, your truck sure shows lots of work. Nice job!

/ Antique Tractor Show #13  
That old pickup looks like a prop form the Beverally Hillbillies.

That's a 1917 Reo. The engine was completely shot when the owner got the truck. He installed a Perkins diesel engine which is hooked up to a hydraulic pump. The hydraulic motor is coupled to the input shaft of the trans. So basically it has hydrostatic drive with a three speed manual trans. It'll run about 10mph.

/ Antique Tractor Show #14  
Eddie, that looks like lots of fun. Was it held at an airport? I thought I saw one picture with an airplane wing and a tip-tank.

Jesse1, your truck sure shows lots of work. Nice job!

The show was at the Rusk County Youth Expo Center. The Rusk County airport is right beside it. We watch light planes take off and land all day. I think that airplane on display is an F-84. I'll have to look it up to be sure.

/ Antique Tractor Show #15  
Good thread Eddie. We have one of these in June around here. Maybe I'll get some pics of it and post them. Usually, they will have a lot of tractors and a few threshing machines and a baler. I'm pretty sure they have trucks entered in theirs as well. This one is at one of our larger feed stores around here and they promote it as an annual farming event.

/ Antique Tractor Show #17  
Nice pics Eddie. Thanks. I love old equipment that is restored. It's so interesting.

/ Antique Tractor Show #18  
I would love to rebuild a Diamond T truck with a Cummins put in it to pull my Big RED Beast!;) Awesome photos.:thumbsup:
hugs, Brandi

/ Antique Tractor Show #19  
The picture of the kid sitting at the wheel of a tractor is priceless. Classic photo right there.

Thanks for posting those up.