Anti Splatter Fluid...

/ Anti Splatter Fluid... #2  
Not that brand but I've messed with a bunch of different kinds. I have limited to no spatter so I never use the messy stuff. Once in a great while to keep stick rod spatter off something nice. Anti-Spatter cost is all over the map. Some is water based so It will freeze and turn inside out if left out in the cold.

/ Anti Splatter Fluid... #3  
We used the Jokisch 3-1 concentrate as the aerosol cans got ridiculously expensive. The Simple Green looks like it could be a viable alternative at far less cost if it works good. SG vs. Jokisch Google pricing.

/ Anti Splatter Fluid... #4  
Been using WD-40.
If you buy it by the gallon and put it in spray bottles it's a lot cheaper.

/ Anti Splatter Fluid... #5  
Been using WD-40.
If you buy it by the gallon and put it in spray bottles it's a lot cheaper.

Curious about the WD40. If you spray it on your work, It keeps the spatter beads from sticking? Or are you using it on your nozzles?

/ Anti Splatter Fluid... #6  
I paint the bottom of all my sheet of metal before they go on the plasma table with Simple Green.
Cost under $1 per sheet and saves app 2-3 hours cleanup per sheet.
I cut 6000" to 8000" per sheet (5' x 10'). That can be alot of cleanup to do.
I have a setup that flips the sheets on their edge for painting, then lays them back down for the hoist to pick them up and put them on the table. All push button.
We also sand off and paint the welding table 1-2 times per month with it.

/ Anti Splatter Fluid... #7  
I bought the simple green version last time. A step up from Dawn, but not as good as the yellow Welding Supply stuff

/ Anti Splatter Fluid... #9  
I paint the bottom of all my sheet of metal before they go on the plasma table with Simple Green.
Cost under $1 per sheet and saves app 2-3 hours cleanup per sheet.
I cut 6000" to 8000" per sheet (5' x 10'). That can be alot of cleanup to do.
I have a setup that flips the sheets on their edge for painting, then lays them back down for the hoist to pick them up and put them on the table. All push button.
We also sand off and paint the welding table 1-2 times per month with it.

You shouldn't have a "lot" of dross under your sheets. Are you using air cooled plasma?

/ Anti Splatter Fluid... #10  
Hmmm. Weldersupply, weldingsupply, Amazon do not have it. The order was so old it isn't my orders for weldersupply anymore. You could call them. Good folks. It was yellow, water based and came in a quart spray bottle. The Simple Green just wasn't as concentrated or something. Add more soap? In my world, most anything that I cared enough to use the anti-spatter on was going to be painted, so that was my vote for the water based stuff so I would have easy clean up. My MIG gun is pretty unforgiving when welding dirty / mill scale / overhead so I pretty much need to use a nozzle gel to keep it happy.