Another tractor manufacturer out of business?

/ Another tractor manufacturer out of business? #21  
I would expect a truly free market to leave them in the dust.

No doubt about it.

The electric vehicle was invented over 140 years ago. Motor and battery tech have come a hell of a long way, but its still not good enough for some of our uses.

And thats with the .gov throwing billions of dollars at the ideas.

/ Another tractor manufacturer out of business? #22  
No doubt about it.

The electric vehicle was invented over 140 years ago. Motor and battery tech have come a hell of a long way, but its still not good enough for some of our uses.

And thats with the .gov throwing billions of dollars at the ideas.
Your tax dollars that you have ZERO say in, well you do, sort of. Vote them out and install people with physical responsibility.

/ Another tractor manufacturer out of business? #23  
Your tax dollars that you have ZERO say in, well you do, sort of. Vote them out and install people with physical responsibility.

I keep trying. If I didn't vote, I wouldn't complain. ;)

/ Another tractor manufacturer out of business? #26  
Construction equipment being used inside buildings has a battery powered use case. I’m not convinced with outdoor uses, and any tractor uses.
They would be handy in a high tunnel.

/ Another tractor manufacturer out of business? #27  
They have to be on the ballot before we can vote for them.

/ Another tractor manufacturer out of business? #29  
All of the dollars they spend are our dollars. The inflation we have felt recently is because they just "made up" more dollars we are on the hook for. All while making the one's they let us keep, have less and less value.

Hey, Good News!!! They’re fixing that for us right now. Every loan that gets paid or defaulted on without a new loan being created destroys some of the money they printed.

Once enough people lose jobs, and default on enough loans, the inflation/devaluation will be back to the normal pace we are accustomed to.

Then interest rates will be lowered, lending will be ramped up to stimulate new growth, and we can start the cycle over by financing more new tractors. Hurray for the manipulated economy!

Now, while we’re waiting, 150,000,000 of us should probably go collectively put all of our retirement money into the same 500 companies and see how that works for us. What could go wrong?

/ Another tractor manufacturer out of business? #30  
Has anyone seen this that the company is for sale??

willy