Another sure sign of spring

/ Another sure sign of spring #1  

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
You can tell spring is coming around here in S.E. Michigan, all you have to do is look at the muddy ruts.

Daryl
Forage Services, L.P.

Attachments

• 247532-Going Thru Lake.jpg
    247532-Going Thru Lake.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 575
   / Another sure sign of spring #2  
You sure have a lot of snow left. There is nothing left in Saline. In fact, I just finished fixing the driveway.

Next time I'll take a picture. I had several pools of water 20 feet long and ruts 9 inches deep.

We've definately dried out.

/ Another sure sign of spring
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You sure have a lot of snow left. There is nothing left in Saline. In fact, I just finished fixing the driveway.

Next time I'll take a picture. I had several pools of water 20 feet long and ruts 9 inches deep.

We've definately dried out. )</font>

Most of the ice/water in the picture has melted and flowed into the french drain up by the barn and into the ditch out back. It's time to trim the bushes and attempt to wash the mud off the cars. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Daryl
Forage Services, L.P.

/ Another sure sign of spring #4  
Here's another sure sign of spring. The forsythias are blooming, the apple trees are close, and this tree is in full flower, whatever it is.

Attachments

• 249556-Spring.JPG
    249556-Spring.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 212
   / Another sure sign of spring #5  
Spring has sprung here in Fl. in a hard way. Hot and rainy. I had not cut grass for several months. I have had to cut it twice in the last 2-3 weeks. The mosquitos are terrible already, I think we are in trouble this year.

/ Another sure sign of spring #6  
<font color="blue">( whatever it is )</font>

It looks like the same thing that we have lots of in full bloom, and my wife and grandson have both asked me what kind of trees they are and I have no idea. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

But in Texas the Bluebonnets are blooming. They already look pretty good in some places, but supposed to be another week or two before they look their best.

/ Another sure sign of spring #7  
Minneosta got an 1/2" of snow today. Didn't stick around much but the wind sure has made it a cold one. Suppose to see some warmere weather soon though.

Watching the internet, hoping the first barge will go through frozen Lake Pepin this weekend. It is suppose to still have 20" of ice. I have seen the barge go through first time with ice as thick as 17". It is really neat to watch the barge go through the ice. Once it goes through within 3 days all the ice is gone. Just needs to be broken up good.

murph

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Spring has sprung here in Fl. in a hard way. Hot and rainy. I had not cut grass for several months. I have had to cut it twice in the last 2-3 weeks. The mosquitos are terrible already, I think we are in trouble this year. )</font>

I was born in Key West, left there when I was very young but my father told me it was very buggy. I'm glad we have seasons, it lets the land rest so it can grow good crops the next season. I do like Florida, however, people pay an astronomical price for Michigan hay down there. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Daryl
Forage Services, L.P.

Hey Bird:

You don't look BAD for your age. Maybe you should use a picture from your younger days in your signature. I don't use any picture, the ones I have are not becoming of my extended years. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Daryl
Forage Services, L.P.

Attachments

• 249736-Chubby Driver.jpg
    249736-Chubby Driver.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 150