Another ROPS question

/ Another ROPS question #1  

Ductape

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC
I'm adding a ROPS to my wish list. I've looked at a few web sites for Yanmar dealers, and haven't found a definitive answer to whether a ROPS is available for my tractor. Found a 187D with a factory ROPS in a post from about three years ago, so perhaps it was an option when my tractor was sold new? I'd certainly consider a non-certified "light bar" or "canopy bar" as long as it were well made. I believe i will need a folding ROPS to get the tractor in the barn. Is anyone selling one to fit my 186D ? Or perhaps there is a relatively current thread that i missed that may steer me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Scott

/ Another ROPS question
Okie dokie..... must be none available. Anyone got any pics of one they made, or had made? Including the mounting points they used?

/ Another ROPS question #3  
Go to LMTC's site. He has a list of models that the aftermarket ROPS are available for. A YM1510 should fit yours.

/ Another ROPS question #4  
I was wondering if anyone had pictures of ROPS on a Ym2000? I would love to see how they are attached to the tractor

/ Another ROPS question #5  
YM2000 ROPS It bolts to the rear of the tractor. Relatively simple installation, comes with instructions. Don't have a pic from the back at the moment.

/ Another ROPS question
LMTC, Do you have a folding ROPS to fit my YM186D ? Perhaps you might PM me a price if you have them?

Scott

/ Another ROPS question #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I was wondering if anyone had pictures of ROPS on a Ym2000? I would love to see how they are attached to the tractor -tpthibodaux )</font>

I recently installed one, and just now posted some pictures. Here's a link to the thread:

ROPS for YM240 (YM2000) - pictures