Another 2023 Issue

/ Another 2023 Issue #1  

Olympus

Platinum Member
Tractor
LS R3039
As I was brush hogging yesterday, I noticed that now my differential lock is no longer working. I would step down on the lever all the way and I'd still only have one tire spinning. Looks like it's back to the dealer for the second time in under 40 hours. So far I'm not too impressed. I'll probably wait until I get to the 50 hour mark and have them do the first 50 hour service too.

/ Another 2023 Issue #2  
Sorry to hear that...what was the first issue you had?

Keep us posted!

/ Another 2023 Issue
Injectors got clogged and then the muffler got cracked.

/ Another 2023 Issue #4  
Sorry to hear about the differential lock.

Thanks for the walk around video you posted. Some video of some serious FEL work would be nice too from some of you guys that have a J series.

/ Another 2023 Issue
I just used my cell phone for the video so there's no way I could take a video while doing dirt work. But I've done a little dirt work and it does really well. I'm impressed with the loader for sure.

/ Another 2023 Issue #6  
As I was brush hogging yesterday, I noticed that now my differential lock is no longer working. I would step down on the lever all the way and I'd still only have one tire spinning. Looks like it's back to the dealer for the second time in under 40 hours. So far I'm not too impressed. I'll probably wait until I get to the 50 hour mark and have them do the first 50 hour service too.

Hey , did you ever get your diff.lock working? I used mine the other day on my 2030 and it worked good but I had to be at a full stop for it to engage. Never had to do this on all my other tractors. Just wondering here in Mo.
Jack

/ Another 2023 Issue
I'm going to wait until my 50 hour service to have it looked at.

I also suspect my fuel gage is not working. My gage showed a little more than half a tank and the actual tank was almost dry. I'll be having that looked at too.

/ Another 2023 Issue #8  
Hey , did you ever get your diff.lock working? I used mine the other day on my 2030 and it worked good but I had to be at a full stop for it to engage. Never had to do this on all my other tractors. Just wondering here in Mo.
Jack

Did you check your owner's manual? Most new tractors seem to require that you be at full stop to engage the differential lock, and will tell you that damage can happen if you try it while moving. On my LS I sometimes had to bump the HST pedals to get it to engage, but just a tiny amount.

/ Another 2023 Issue #9  
Injectors got clogged and then the muffler got cracked.

You really can't blame the injectors on the tractor since it was run with low fuel.

FWIW, a year or so ago there was someone with a 3039 that had a fuel gauge that was off by a bit (going off memory) and they replaced the float, or sending unit, and it fixed the problem.

/ Another 2023 Issue
You really can't blame the injectors on the tractor since it was run with low fuel.

FWIW, a year or so ago there was someone with a 3039 that had a fuel gauge that was off by a bit (going off memory) and they replaced the float, or sending unit, and it fixed the problem.

The injectors got clogged before the fuel level got low. The low fuel level I just noticed a couple days ago.