Annovi Reverberi Pressure Washer Pump Rebuild

/ Annovi Reverberi Pressure Washer Pump Rebuild #1  

Red Horse

Veteran Member
Tractor
Deere 655ZTrak, Deere 4720 Cab, 400 X LT 155
Not sure if this is right place but anyone have any experience rebuilding one of these three piston pumps? A replacement pump is over 300 bucks so before I do that, just wondering how difficult it is to rebuild?

The model I have is a XMV 3G25

/ Annovi Reverberi Pressure Washer Pump Rebuild
Not sure if this is right place but anyone have any experience rebuilding one of these three piston pumps? A replacement pump is over 300 bucks so before I do that, just wondering how difficult it is to rebuild?

The model I have is a XMV 3G25
Well, never got any opinions but I went on the PWoutlet.com site (excellent) and they listed AR's website and service manuals. Also excellent tech support from "Jody".

Bottom line, new pump over 300 bucks and after taking it apart with help of manual, (and a couple of e-mails to Jody) determined I needed new valves. Valve rebuild kit under 50 bucks including UPS.

Works like new. So if anyone has a PW with an AR three piston pump and it is tired, not the most difficult job. And 50 bucks beats 300!

/ Annovi Reverberi Pressure Washer Pump Rebuild #3  
Red Horse,
Glad to see it worked out for you and thanks for sharing your experience. You may be the first to have done it here and the next guy will surely appreciate your post.
Don

/ Annovi Reverberi Pressure Washer Pump Rebuild
Red Horse,
Glad to see it worked out for you and thanks for sharing your experience. You may be the first to have done it here and the next guy will surely appreciate your post.
Don
Thx Don- as always this site is the best info exchange.

/ Annovi Reverberi Pressure Washer Pump Rebuild #5  
Good info
I have a XMV 3G32 pump on my pressure washer.
Works good now, but I will try to keep this site in mind if it ever has a problem.

/ Annovi Reverberi Pressure Washer Pump Rebuild #6  
Thanks. This is probably just the information I need. Mine just quit. NO pressure at all.