Ammo Box to 2320 Toolbox

/ Ammo Box to 2320 Toolbox #1  

PCABE5

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 4066R Cab and loader
Had this laying around and figured it would make a good toolbox for the JD. Now I just need to p/u some JD green paint.

Attachments

• JD Toolbox.JPG
    JD Toolbox.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 855
   / Ammo Box to 2320 Toolbox #2  
Looks good.

I saw another one on here somewhere where the ammo box was mounted to the top member of an iMatch quick hitch.

/ Ammo Box to 2320 Toolbox
Yes, I saw those and gave me the idea. Mounted this one to two C-channel straps thru factory holes in the back so totally removable with no traces left behind.

/ Ammo Box to 2320 Toolbox #4  
PCABES, looks good. I did a similar ammo box to 2320 toolbox. Here are pictures of mine. Larger one behind the seat holds chains, wrenches and a hammer. I love the smaller side mounted "glove" box. So Handy. Perfect for gloves or even ice and a cold one:rolleyes: .....not that I have ever tried that:eek:

Attachments

• Ammo Box Project (19) (Large).jpg
    Ammo Box Project (19) (Large).jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 523
  • Ammo Box Project (26) (Large).jpg
    Ammo Box Project (26) (Large).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 657
Yours look good, now I guess I will have to paint mine since yours are the nice deere green. I found it handy already for a chain, gloves, fencing tools, etc.

P.S. Didn't think of the cooler option!!

/ Ammo Box to 2320 Toolbox #6  
D9,

I like the way you're thinking.. :))

Just when you think you have everything!! Who would have thought to invent that? Looks handy for a second box.:D

/ Ammo Box to 2320 Toolbox #9  
I need to get me a couple of those ammo boxes. I like the trays, but don't think I would use them on my tractor tool box.