Amazon real time price changing?

/ Amazon real time price changing? #11  
You could try deleting the Amazon cookie.

/ Amazon real time price changing? #12  
Before the internet, companies just spied on each other with secret shoppers to adjust prices. Not really new, just faster.

/ Amazon real time price changing? #13  
Prices on all things change without notice. I was filling my gas tank and was half full when the pump kicked off on it's own. Turns out they changed the price on fuel. So to finish filling I had to run my card again at the higher price.

/ Amazon real time price changing? #14  
One thing I run is a browser extension called Honey. I use it when ordering carry out pizza from a chain. Get up to check out and run Honey coupon search. If it doesn't find me a bargain then I may try another chain or just not get pizza that day. It works on other corporate websites that offer coupon codes.

/ Amazon real time price changing? #15  
Amazon is as bad as Google for spying on you, collecting your info and search data. That's why I use Brave Browser with a couple of extensions added to mask my data and keep my privacy. FWIW, Brave is also a great browser (Chrome based without the tracking) to keep ads off of all web pages I go to regularly.

I've used Brave for several years now. Has great reviews, is faster than any browser out there, plus they don't capture any of your data. If you want to try it just go to Brave.com. Easy peasy install, or uninstall if you don't care for it.

/ Amazon real time price changing? #16  
Prices on all things change without notice. I was filling my gas tank and was half full when the pump kicked off on it's own. Turns out they changed the price on fuel. So to finish filling I had to run my card again at the higher price.
Wait - are you saying they changed the price on you WHILE you were pumping gas? And it didn't let you finish at the original price?

/ Amazon real time price changing? #17  
Prime membership costs us about $10 a month. We get more value than that out of just the movie service.
Didn't prime go up to something like $179/yr. recently? Don't order enough to make that worthwhile.

/ Amazon real time price changing? #18  
The other thing Amazon does that drives me crazy is suppose you know you want to order a box of a particular size and type of screw. They have all these boxes you can check to specify what you're looking for, but the search results always include pages of other screw sizes. IMO, they seem steer my product search to what they want me to buy and not what I'm trying to find.

/ Amazon real time price changing? #19  
Myself, I'll put items in my cart and let them sit for a month and see if the price changes, which it usually does before I click buy. Never in any hurry anyway.

/ Amazon real time price changing? #20  
Myself, I'll put items in my cart and let them sit for a month and see if the price changes, which it usually does before I click buy. Never in any hurry anyway.
I've heard that trick before. Never tried it, I suppose the price could go up as well as down.