Amazon Prices - Noticed they are higher in many cases.

/ Amazon Prices - Noticed they are higher in many cases. #31  
The most troubling thing is it isn't just a rare occurrence. It's every single time.

/ Amazon Prices - Noticed they are higher in many cases. #32  
Not sure about every time but close. Happy about one thing and that is Green Manufacturing is local for me so I can buy their carbide teeth for my stump cutter direct from them (factory) and a reduced cost.

Everything is going skyward concerning the price of admission, from tractors to motor fuel and I don't see wages keeping pace with the rate of inflation, so basically what you have is a wage decrease as inflation goes up.

Amazon and other online sellers are no exception.

/ Amazon Prices - Noticed they are higher in many cases. #33  
Well that's because the closest town to me is Sault Ste. Marie.....the home of incompetency. LOL

I have amassed a bigger tool collection though because the dealer "techs" also leave tools under the hood every time I get home also. LOL

The worst though was when dealer put the hoist through the floor of my wife's car doing an oil change. All that was left was the carpet. I only noticed it because a bunch of dash warning lights came on due to the severed wire harnesses.
They're answer......."your wife must have run something over."

/ Amazon Prices - Noticed they are higher in many cases. #34  
I have noticed that before you could purchase the larger
box/container was cheaper than purchasing two small ones
now that's not true any more as the two smaller ones are cheaper
and the single packs are more $$$$ and the contents are less!
For amazon sometimes the price might be a dollar or two higher
but free shipping and purchasing some other company maybe a
dollar or two but the shipping makes the price higher than amazon

willy

/ Amazon Prices - Noticed they are higher in many cases. #35  
Cancelled my Amazon acct some time ago. Price isn't the only metric I use to determine where I shop. One of the major things that Amazon does that rubs me the wrong way is to list many things that do not resemble what I put in search. Another is to list things they haven't had in stock for years. There are many others. I really got tired of fighting with their site.
I had the same experience with ebay, search engine works the way they want it to. Trying to get you to buy what comes up in the search, It's the definition of futility (The quality of having no useful result; uselessness.) in my opinion. A lot of search results don't even display what you searched for, just other misc. items.
Just don't visit ebay anymore. But I do purchase direct from companies that used to be on ebay.

/ Amazon Prices - Noticed they are higher in many cases. #36  
I had the same experience with ebay, search engine works the way they want it to. Trying to get you to buy what comes up in the search, It's the definition of futility (The quality of having no useful result; uselessness.) in my opinion. A lot of search results don't even display what you searched for, just other misc. items.
Just don't visit ebay anymore. But I do purchase direct from companies that used to be on ebay.
I also ran into more questionable sellers on ebay. It often felt like it was like buying from a fence. I know some are just legitimate businesses trying to have a web presence.

/ Amazon Prices - Noticed they are higher in many cases. #37  
It’s all going according to plan for them. They first put much of their competition out of business by selling extra cheap. Once a lot of the competition was out of the way, that clears the path to start charging more.
I’m making a return to local stores and giving them my business. They have a small business model approach I like better than Bozos anyway.

/ Amazon Prices - Noticed they are higher in many cases. #38  
Pretty much have to watch everything now.....including the dealers. Sad but true.

I HATE working on my vehicles now. I buy new with warranty and I have so much distrust now I don't even take them to dealer. Any issue that comes up, I fix myself.
EVERY time I take something to a dealer in my area, I end up up home fixing more issues they didn't have before the visit to the dealers.
Its unfortunate that that happens to you. All of my dealers, Tesla, Tractor & Honda SXS do excellent work.

Andy

/ Amazon Prices - Noticed they are higher in many cases. #39  
Good buying practice dictates checking multiple vendors for price as well as delivery. Amazon, once perceived as the price-buster, now has real competition with Walmart, Sam's, Home Depot, and yes - even occasionally Chewy for pet food. EBay prices and/or delivery is all over the place. Usually we'll find multiple listing for the same item at different prices from Low to Outrageous.

Amazon's famous 2-Day Delivery is now a myth. They still say that but it's very rare that it happens. Typically, the minute they claim "shipped" we'll get a notice that delivery is postponed for any number of days. Additional follow-up notices for further delays are not uncommon. Walmart and Sam's Club isn't so liberal in tossing out those fast delivery claims but they do often deliver much faster than Amazon.

The drawback there is that they are declaring more and more items "Available for In-Store or Pickup Only, especially for heavier items. Obviously, they are working toward reducing their shipping cost. Free Shipping is getting to be more and more difficult to find.

/ Amazon Prices - Noticed they are higher in many cases. #40  
I recently bought a grinder stand from Home Depot. Going by memory $60. On Amazon it was almost double the cost. I also used to think Amazon was cheaper or very close. Now not so much.